**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A few quick suggestions for venompool

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
so i have been having fun using venompool at rank 4 for few days and i have few suggestions and i hope kabam cam take it in and may be make few changes. and this is act 5.3.4 gameplay where may b venompool could shine,
https://youtu.be/f_M3NdG9Ak8

so these are either or options keep him balanced Realistically.
1. on his awakened ability venompool has small chance to trigger random buffs for very very small duration so may be like venom the duck we can either
- save those buff with heavy and trigger for 12 seconds on every time you use specials. max limit on saved buffs would be 15.(to make him diffrent from VTD and since venompool generates random buffs that are not determined)
- or randomnly generated buff can be saved for entire fight with heavy except for invulnerable and unstoppable buff
2. to make stuff simpler give him 55% chance to bleed or degen (bleed immunes) opponents for 50% of his attack for 6 seconds
3. nulify buffs on each hit on sp1 & trigger "insanity" buff for 12 seconds
- Insanity buff gives venompool a insane frenzy that increases his attack by 2098 for maxed 5* ,cruelty and crit chance by 1366 and 50% chance to bleed on basic with each hit(remember its either or previous bleed on crit doesnt count here)

4. dual Here.
- upto 3 Randomly generated buffs can be saved with heavy or specials and can be activated on next fight on PREFIGHT.
- or save upto 2 randomly generated with heavy or specials , save upto 9 persistantcharges ,every won fight gives 1+ persistant charge and the saved buffs can be triggered for first 30 seconds of fight.
---- please comment on which out of these 4 abilties would make him spicy

Comments