**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* roster

H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
I have red hulk, nebula, angela, and void as 5*s. they are all unawakened and at r2, lvl35. are any of them quite good or should I just wait until I get one from this month's events?

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    All of em are pretty great
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Void is much better awakened but far from useless when he isn't. Angela is a great early 5* to get, great crit rate, regen, really solid damage output and easy to use. Nebula is also solid but not top tier. Double immune, crazy shock damage, and regen. Rulk is a tank but most people dont dump resources into him until they get domino at least. I have my 6* at R2 and use him all the time
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    They are all pretty damn good, actually.
    Some might be a little underrated (like Nebula) but definitely no bad pulls at all in your roster.

All of them could easily go to at least R3
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Void is much better awakened but far from useless when he isn't. Angela is a great early 5* to get, great crit rate, regen, really solid damage output and easy to use. Nebula is also solid but not top tier. Double immune, crazy shock damage, and regen. Rulk is a tank but most people dont dump resources into him until they get domino at least. I have my 6* at R2 and use him all the time

I have a four star domino at r5 lvl50, but you decided to r3 Angela. Thanks for the advice to all of you. :smiley: