**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to take on Nova

I'm really looking to explore the UC EQ this month and have seen a video of a 2* Ronan taking out Nova. What stipulations require Ronan to do that? I have a 5 star duped r2 or r3 I believe. Basically looking for the best options. First run thru i stupidly used a team revive because i was too impatient.

I recently R5 my 5* Blade. Read he was a good option as well and use R4 GP, R4 Venom, R4 Domino. Advice pleaseeee

Comments

• Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Whodis said:

Your Ronan will do jsut fine if he can survive
    Tbh idk who can be good I just use Corvus for everything and he kills before they can activate any meaningful abilities

Wish i had a Corvus high enough to have that issue lolol. Does Ronan need a high sig though? Heard something that it makes his stuns last longer?
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I used blade on my first pass. Didn't watch any videos on him so I had no idea on his special attacks or how to evade anything on him. Took him to 6% health just trying to learn him. He bleeds so blade wrecks him
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Dshu said:

I used blade on my first pass. Didn't watch any videos on him so I had no idea on his special attacks or how to evade anything on him. Took him to 6% health just trying to learn him. He bleeds so blade wrecks him

Well, since i just R5'd Blade ill be sure to use him then lol thank you
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    When using duped Ronan, you have to get to sp1, then you can use that to stun and should be able to keep him stun and keep hitting sp1. Just make sure you can keep him stunned. That's all you need
  • Options

When using duped Ronan, you have to get to sp1, then you can use that to stun and should be able to keep him stun and keep hitting sp1. Just make sure you can keep him stunned. That's all you need

Perfect thank you. Does Sig level matter? @AzKicker316
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Hmm you can take him out with 4* r5 symbiote supreme no prob
    Just gotta get used to him first
  • Options
    ThrowDemHandsThrowDemHands Posts: 15
    Thing :p
  • Options
    edited January 2020

Thing :p

I dislike you very much @ThrowDemHands

@Karuseus I dont have mine ranked that high lol
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    @TwistedTalentz
    To be honest i took my 5* r5s and just poured them over nova
    No revives needed lol
  • Options
    Karuseus said:

@TwistedTalentz
    To be honest i took my 5* r5s and just poured them over nova
    No revives needed lol

Ive actually only got 1 5*r5 and thats Blade so im hoping he works since he hits like a truck now. Maybe just the first time around i played like trash so hopefully i do a little better this time. Gotta worry about Iceman as well
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Somewhat yes ..

The higher the sig gives him a slight increase in stun duration per buff the target has.

Try to get 1 and half bars of power before you start .. you'll need the extra power while he builds up fury buffs.

The key to Ronan is the more fury buffs he has, the longer the stun ..

Sp1: M-M, M-M, .. as many as you can fit in .. then full combo: MLLLM + Sp1 ..
    then lather-rinse-repeat.

Sometimes I find MLM, MLM, MLLLM + sp1 sometimes works depending on timing ..
    or if no furies up you have *just* enough time ... for:

MLLM, MLLLM + sp1
    ;)

Good luck .. it's easy once he gets 3+ furies .. before that, it's a bit ... "tight" ;)

(if you need a bit of boost, Daredevil (classic) + (either or both): Black Widow and Elektra will give a slight Power Gain boost that could help if you need it ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    dot_ditto said:

Somewhat yes ..

The higher the sig gives him a slight increase in stun duration per buff the target has.

Try to get 1 and half bars of power before you start .. you'll need the extra power while he builds up fury buffs.

The key to Ronan is the more fury buffs he has, the longer the stun ..

Sp1: M-M, M-M, .. as many as you can fit in .. then full combo: MLLLM + Sp1 ..
    then lather-rinse-repeat.

Sometimes I find MLM, MLM, MLLLM + sp1 sometimes works depending on timing ..
    or if no furies up you have *just* enough time ... for:

MLLM, MLLLM + sp1
    ;)

Good luck .. it's easy once he gets 3+ furies .. before that, it's a bit ... "tight" ;)

(if you need a bit of boost, Daredevil (classic) + (either or both): Black Widow and Elektra will give a slight Power Gain boost that could help if you need it ;)
    Thank you for this!! Ill be sure to revert back to this! Greatly appreciated!! I take it Medium strikes activates fury's? @dot_ditto
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I used ms
  • Options

I used ms

Dont have her ranked up yet unfortunately
  • Options
    **Update** Ronan didnt work. I got wrecked. No exploration for me this month smh