**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best 6 stars to r2

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys so given the actual state of the game, which champions do you think are worth taking to R2 and why?

Let me start, I just R2 my 6 stars corvus, is obvious he has amazing damage and is awesome for alliance war.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Gildenlow said:

Hey guys so given the actual state of the game, which champions do you think are worth taking to R2 and why?

Let me start, I just R2 my 6 stars corvus, is obvious he has amazing damage and is awesome for alliance war.

Congrats he is definitely worth it maybe worth rank 4 or 5 too.

I would choose Corvus is too no doubt. Also Ghost.
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    Domino, Warlock, Namor
    Fury, Ægon, Void (if you have them duped)
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    My only 6R2 is Doctor Doom. I ain’t mad about it. Not 1 bit.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Thing if you’ve got the cosmic support team. Took mine to R2, and (relatively) breezed through my initial completion of V1.3.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    CMM
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

Do you think havok is R2 worth? I just pulled him.

If you have a varied set of R5s already, say at least 10+ or need a ranked havok in general as he doesnt really need his sig, then yes he definitely can be
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Completely depends on your account honestly. Theres still no reason to pass ranking good 5*s for mediocre 6*s. Here are the 9 I've done so far though

I’m impressed at your 9 r2s, truly I am.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119

Completely depends on your account honestly. Theres still no reason to pass ranking good 5*s for mediocre 6*s. Here are the 9 I've done so far though

Annhilus is my only 6 star! That is awesome
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Is that annihlius worth it? Have a 6 star and a rank 4 5 star and havent used them pretty much at all. Am I not playing them right or is that your AW def exclusively?
    edited January 2020

Is that annihlius worth it? Have a 6 star and a rank 4 5 star and havent used them pretty much at all. Am I not playing them right or is that your AW def exclusively?
    Hes defense and that's it. Hes supposedly getting "balanced" so he may be better on attack later but for now, just someone on D
    Akumaccb said:

I’m impressed at your 9 r2s, truly I am.
    Just like any other roster in game. They all take time and/or money. Mine has taken more money than most is all. Nothing "impressive" about that honestly but thanks nonetheless. I'm happy with where I'm at
    R5s for comparison

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

R5s for comparison

How useful is that havok? I am assuming you run suicides. Just got him and immediately got him to rank 4 for AW def and will get him to rank 5 after dr.doom(in 2 level up events) but not that impressed with his offensive capabilities to my other rank 5s and 4s
  • Loki is solid

R5s for comparison

How useful is that havok? I am assuming you run suicides. Just got him and immediately got him to rank 4 for AW def and will get him to rank 5 after dr.doom(in 2 level up events) but not that impressed with his offensive capabilities to my other rank 5s and 4s
    I actually rarely run suicides these days due to the aq paths I cover. I use havok rarely as well unless he gets placed on D. Occassionally I'll use him in a wasp, ghost, havok team still if I need him specifically but it isnt often.

Hes a very good champ dont get me wrong it's just a matter of when you get to the point of having this many options, there are going to be very good champs that only get used occasionally
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

R5s for comparison

My R5s and R2s pale in comparison. 😮
    Akumaccb said:

R5s for comparison

Good thing it's not a competition then. The earlier people realize that they're playing their game at their pace the happier they'll be.

Sure things like aq are competitive when it comes to roster building but as long as your playing within your means and still enjoying playing, theres no rush to do anything in this game
    Akumaccb said:

R5s for comparison

That's a roster 99% of players would be silly jealous of. Heck, half those 6*s I'd love myself.
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Worknprogress how often do you use quake? I’m assuming you can quake really well. Thinking about taking her to r5
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    BWCV. She has a lot of utility and can dish some damage. Dupe is not that important(same as Corvus, really). I've been using her more and more.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    would 6 star symb supreme be worth it? I really enjoy him :smiley:

@Worknprogress how often do you use quake? I’m assuming you can quake really well. Thinking about taking her to r5

Frequently but not all the time. I'm an okay quake player at best admittedly. Still working on full evade with her but shes super easy to use if you can evade/parry. Definitely a champ worth working on and ranking up for just about anyone though. I've just been lazy as I'm very comfortable with ghost so use her for just about everything
    My most used champs are probably, Nick/Sunspot/Doom/Rulk/Hype/Corvus in AQ, Ghost team/Namor/Nick/Void/Quake in AW, and then I use a pretty varied set of champs supporting a Ghost team mostly for story/EQ