**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New masteries

Are we ever going to get some new masteries? Even some basic ones like a version of deep wounds for other debuffs would be great, such as:
Increased voltage for shock
third degree burns for incinerate
Increased toxicity for poison

This would allow characters that quite heavily rely on these types of damage to have a potential enhancement through masteries just like so many bleed champions do.

Comments

• Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    They might have to increase the level cap above 60 for more mastery points. I think now is a good time
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★

They might have to increase the level cap above 60 for more mastery points. I think now is a good time

The level grind was terrible. At this point, I’d rather they just added a different item that was useful instead of the xp boost for level 60 players.

They could spend a minute updating and making masteries a more interesting and player friendly part of the game.
  • Options
    TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★

The level grind was terrible. At this point, I’d rather they just added a different item that was useful instead of the xp boost for level 60 players.

They could spend a minute updating and making masteries a more interesting and player friendly part of the game.
    That is true it took forever to become lvl 60 it was a pain. Maybe some free mastery point rewards in act 5/6 like we did in act 4?