**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

January 2020 Legend run.

Comments

• Options
    BwpyronBwpyron Posts: 19
    It was my first time trying. If i wouldnt have messed up on nova so much i wouldve gotten under 3hrs.
  • Options
    Another thing the abyss is coming next week so alot of people are gonna be doing that and not doing anything else
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Bwpyron said:

Another thing the abyss is coming next week so alot of people are gonna be doing that and not doing anything else

Since the deal line wil be over when abyss is coming ther do’s not loss this monthly event either
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Bwpyron said:

Since the deal line wil be over when abyss is coming ther do’s not loss this monthly event either
    Gotcha. Either way 3:10 not bad for forst attempt. If i dont get it i will next month. Got the routine down
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Bwpyron said:

Gamer said:

Bwpyron said:

Gotcha. Either way 3:10 not bad for forst attempt. If i dont get it i will next month. Got the routine down
    It a good time but probably won’t get the tag this time but never giv op I’m got it from the last one with a time of 2:55
  • Options
    KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    my time was 5 days and few hours :D i won't be legend , because i am an Android user and not forcing this legend thingy. Waited for energy to refill and use some energy potions. But the point of my comment is, that all bosses were one-shotted by Black Widow CV 5* r4. Easiest EQ ever.
  • Options
    mufixmufix Posts: 42
    What devices you guys use for legends run? I can't seem to do less than 3:15 with iPhone 8.
  • Options
    IanemmaIanemma Posts: 23
    mufix said:

What devices you guys use for legends run? I can't seem to do less than 3:15 with iPhone 8.

This time I used the new ipad mini
  • Options
    This eq was longer than last months. 2 more paths. Im thinkimg time is gonna be around 3:08-3:09
  • Options
    I just did mine. Feeling good at 2 hours and 54 minutes.
  • Options

Jesus I'm not feeling confident now at 3:02
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Ianemma said:

Jesus I'm not feeling confident now at 3:02
    might be alright at 3:02, there is extra paths in this EQ than last month. Should know three weeks from tomorrow either way.
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Good luck to all of ya. After getting god knows how many, it’s gotten boring for me. Time to let others have a shot
  • Options
    Akumaccb said:

Good luck to all of ya. After getting god knows how many, it’s gotten boring for me. Time to let others have a shot

Thank you! Haha
  • Options

Akumaccb said:

Thank you! Haha
    Have you gotten it alot? This was my 1st attempt and wouldve gotten well under 3hrs if i wouldve brought different champ for nova/master. Thought he couldve handled it better
  • Options
    Bwpyron said:

Akumaccb said:

Thank you! Haha
    Have you gotten it alot? This was my 1st attempt and wouldve gotten well under 3hrs if i wouldve brought different champ for nova/master. Thought he couldve handled it better
    Nah this was my first attempt since finally getting an IoS device last month. Hope I got it but we'll see.
  • Options
    Akumaccb said:

If I ever get it I don't think I could go through the stress again. Too old.
  • Options
    KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    Under 3 hours here with an iPhone 8. Last month 3:01 got it but 3:05 did not.
  • Options
    JankoJanko Posts: 13
    when do they announce the top 100 for this month?
  • Options
    Janko said:

Someone mentioned it’s the first friday after the event finishes so 07th February if that’s correct t
  • Options
    Ianemma said:

Janko said:

Someone mentioned it’s the first friday after the event finishes so 07th February if that’s correct t
    I see, thanks!
  • Options
    I got my time about 2:58
    Not sure if that will be good enough or not 😬
    Here's to hoping.

Good luck to everyone that made an attempt!
  • Options
    Cubanito2315Cubanito2315 Posts: 36

Here's to hoping.

Most of the time if you do under 3 hours it’s not fully guaranteed , but you have higher chance than others. In addition, this month EQ should be around 3:06 or 3:07 because it’s little longer. Last EQ cutoff was 3:03. Good luck to y’all.
  • Options

Here's to hoping.

Most of the time if you do under 3 hours it’s not fully guaranteed , but you have higher chance than others. In addition, this month EQ should be around 3:06 or 3:07 because it’s little longer. Last EQ cutoff was 3:03. Good luck to y’all.
    Got my fingers crossed at 3:02 then.
  • Options
    Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57
    Anyone know when the cut off date for January 2020 legends title time attack run is?
  • Options
    Karnz24 said:

Anyone know when the cut off date for January 2020 legends title time attack run is?

Can’t remember date but it’s complete in first two week of event

• Options
    Karnz24 said:

the ingame mail said 22 january
  • Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    I just made my first attempt with a Corvus that I just ranked up last week. Got 3 hours flat (using ipad air 3).
  • Options

I just made my first attempt with a Corvus that I just ranked up last week. Got 3 hours flat (using ipad air 3).

Well done