**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.2.6 The champion roadblock, help needed!

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
So I don't have Cap IW or SymbSupreme but I do have a couple of options (all 5 stars) for getting the guy down to his last 10%: Spiderman Stealth Suit (r3 unawakened), She Hulk (r3 unawakened), The Hood (r3 duped), Morningstar (r3 unawakened) and Magik (r3 unawakened)

I've seen that you can do the last 10% with practically anyone but I'm thinking of bringing my r4 hype (seen here) as a safeguard in case I fail with one of the above options.

Now I have the resources to r4 any of the above. I have been waiting on a 2015 or 2016 r4 gem for Magik or She Hulk but I've done variant 2&4 100% without any luck. As far as variant 3 goes, I have r4 Star Lord (sig 80), r4 Darkhawk (sig 114) and recently awakened and r4'd ghost so I'm still learning her. I also have 6 star Rocket raccoon, Red skull and Yondu but don't like playing any of them. Other champs I could use there are r5 Domino with trinities, r5 Aegon and r5 CMM (with NF r4).

I really want to push through the champion and am kinda burned out from variants after those 2 explorations, that's the main reason I can't decide what to do next. I also have a r5 mystic gem I could give to Magik should i choose to r4 her. I don't think Hood is r5 worthy but I do have a soft spot for him in my heart and it would be a semi-original rank up.

Should I rank up She hulk or Hood now? Or should I rank up someone else from my list? Or should I bite the bullet and start variant 3?
Or should I just get good and do it with the roster I have at the moment? All opinions and advice welcome!

Comments

• Options
    Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    She-hulk and stealth Spidey are the two best options for the first 90% and Hyperion should work for the final ten percent but I'm not sure if you have him if you have a 5/6* thing for the final 10% I know he's really good for that
  • Options

She-hulk and stealth Spidey are the two best options for the first 90% and Hyperion should work for the final ten percent but I'm not sure if you have him if you have a 5/6* thing for the final 10% I know he's really good for that

Thanks for the reply! Yeah i have hype, I'm gonna go for it if I get she hulk or stealth spidey r4

• Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I beat him a few days ago with a R5 Morningstar and the fight was much easier with her (A R3 MS wouldn't be to bad but you'll need boost for more health but I'd go with a R4 one). If you have at 3/5 in MD and can get to 5 souls by the time you reach him, it's a much easier fight for you.

Her SP2 does massive damage and each time he gets unstoppable it gives her either over 2 bars of power or close to so you can chain the SP2s meaning his life goes down quickly. Just about 3-4 SP2's get him to 10%.

At this point it's just a timing and practice thing. If you can nullify at least 2 of his indestructible charges, the Prowess charges you get will get you to full health every SP2 (if you get the life steal). I find it easier to have her in the corner, block his SP1 and avoid the last part. The 50% perfect block chance is crazy useful and with the life steal healing so much, just don't get nervous and the fight is easy.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Thanks that's a very good and detailed write up on Morningstar!

But I just opened a new 5 star and got Symb supreme! He's going straight to r5 so I shouldn't be having any problems any more haha

Thanks again for the effort tho!
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    For the last 10% check out Lagacys video of stealthy vs the champion. The way he dexs the SP1 is a really easy way that not a lot of people have videos out on how to do. You also can do it with an r3 she hulk, stealthy, sym, Hype pretty much anyone who has a way of dealing with the unstoppable
  • Options
    I know, I even checked out Munash. He can get 2 dexes on every sp1, crazy skilled. It's just that I don't have as much room for error with a r3 than r4