**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost

I've recently gotten a ghost but i dont know i how to use her effectively and getting the big damage with the cruelty and precisions. Every video guide has left me more confused. Help me

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    The big damage comes with Antman in the team.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

The big damage comes with Antman in the team.

Com from sucide
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

I've recently gotten a ghost but i dont know i how to use her effectively and getting the big damage with the cruelty and precisions. Every video guide has left me more confused. Help me

To put it simply,

Ghost has guaranteed hits if she has the Precision passive, which is generated for 1 hit after phasing, or 3 hits after her sp1. Out of that, she doesn't crit.

However, using hits that doesn't crit gives her a chance to generate active Cruelty Buffs that will increase the damage when she does crit. Using heavies has a chance to generate active Cruelty and/or Furies that either increases her crit damage, or overall damage, respectively.

So what you'll wanna do is to phase and counter attack, then find an opportunity (through parries or what cornerlocking) to use your heavies to build the active buffs, then phase and launch your special immediately after phasing.

It takes some time to get used to her playstyle but once you get it, it's pretty straightforward.

All the best. She's worth the rank up (once you learn how to use her). =)
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,410 ★★★★
    She's an entirely different playstyle.

What I've found to work well is: Phase, wait for them to attack into you (tricky if you're against a more passive/defensive AI like in Arena) and then retaliate when their attack misses - the timing takes a bit to get right, I still screw it up every now and then. Only your first attack is the guaranteed crit so any attacks after that are going to be pretty weak by comparison. The most efficient cycle is Phase-Medium-Phase-Medium but the timing of that can go very badly, and it also grows your power slower, especially if Ghost isn't Woke, and also the AI wises up if you repeat the exact same movements - it seems to work well if you mix up the number of hit: Phase-Medium, Light-Phase-M,L,L,L-Phase-M-Phase...etc. The key, however, is don't finish the combo with the 4th light or 2nd medium as that breaks up your rhythm entirely.