Should you be able to get guaranteed event champion crystals?

MinvisMinvis Member Posts: 200
It could be made so you get “premier” shards from doing the monthly event. You could then get a special premier Crystal that’d change every month and would only have that months new champions.

Should you be able to get guaranteed event champion crystals? 15 votes

Yes
26%
Supercaptain18Dead1MinvisZ2f6hQ 4 votes
No
73%
JestressUncle_Fatty_247DOKTOROKTOPUSOsfan8Ph1313Thi101VoltolosKoiBoy18Karatemike415PrezRio4Ya_Boi_28 11 votes
Maybe but different
0%
Yes but different
0%

Comments

• MinvisMinvis Member Posts: 200
    Yes
    Make it so there’s challenging ways to get more shards. Then whales would spend money to get higher raritys
    Yes
    Why not?
    edited January 2020
    Yes
    Agentk said:

I think it’d be cool if they give us a free 2* version of the champs so we can test them out

Just free? Would it be for the duration of the event only?

If you were to keep it I think it should be a reward for the event quest. Maybe completing normal or heroic.
    Yes
    Just to clarify when I say “new champion” I mean the ones added to the game that month.
  • _I__I_ Member Posts: 306
    like I have always said, I repeat again. uncollected eq is quite hard. so giving out 5* shards where everyone has put in same efforts time energy shouldn't be left to gambling luck. its awful that A gets Namor for clearing same eq but B gets a jughead for that equally difficult contents. I believe a 5* new champ should be the ideal reward for everyone who clears the uc eq n not random luck based reward. rest of the eq can continue to have that rng drama. whales will be whales. the hunger to accumulate the best of the best wouldn't die in them so they will stay ever milkable n kabam need not worry if they agree to implement the giveaway same standard of rewarding system to all uc events.
    Yes

Clarification

To clarify farther my idea was that the Crystal would contain all the new champions and you’d get one. The rarity could be the same likely hood as a premium Crystal.

If they made it so you could earn one of these, by clearing heroic for instance, you’d get one or two of the new champions of a random rarity, probably 2*.

Example: For this month it’d have squirrel girl or nova with a rare chance at a 3 and 4 star version.

You could grind for more “Premier Crystals” if you wanted. Kabam could make money from people trying to get these or selling the crystals outright.

This would make it so when a new champion comes out you could actually get it. It would be a free 4* just a way to enjoy the new champions if you put in some effort.
    Yes
    Can someone who disagrees explain why? (Other then Kabam making less money)