**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question to the Community

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Currently I am in Act 4. I have 100% explored Chapter 1-3. In addition I have explored Quests 3,4,5 and almost quest 2 of Chapter 4. With only needing one run against Maestro to become Conqueror and then completing Chapters 1 & 2 in Act 5 to become Uncollected. With that context would I have time to 100% explore Normal and Heroic as well as become Uncollected so as to have access to all items in the Squirrel Store before this event ends?

Curious your thoughts and feel free to share advice that would be helpful.

BowTieJohn

Comments

• Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Depends on your roster. Monthly quest usually takes around a week to explore, if you have the right roster you can make uncollected in 1-2 days.
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    If you have unit/money, yeah.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just post your roster when you get around to A5
  • Options

Just post your roster when you get around to A5

Will do later.

• Options
    Updates for all, I am working on 100% exploring Quest 1 in Act 4 Chapter 4 then prepping my self to get through Maestro by watching various videos. I'm interested to see how my 4* Gulliotine will work as I saw a video with a 3* beat him with his arc reactor and take him out quickly. Excited to try out soon.
  • Options
    Good luck dude!
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    You just have to sacrifice one of the quest rewards or just ignore your life
  • Options
    Just beat Maestro for the first time a minute or two ago. Now I'm closer to working toward becoming Uncollected! Hulk 4* was my all-star.
  • Options
    A few moments ago I completed one path in Act 5 Chapter 1 Quest 1. 11 more paths and I will be Uncollected. I did the hardest path in Act 5 Chapter 1 Quest 1. This is comforting as I had to use a few revives, except on the boss as I reminded Kang of Hyperion. :)