**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, can you stop pumping out obscure or weak god tier champions and give up proper OG'S???

2»

Comments

• Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    May be u don't know this. But for KABAM
    Thier game has it's own Universe.
    They also connected to MCU and any marvel movie and comics too.

So what u said about made up champions being god tier and not famous at all champions being ultra tier. Etc. Then see the logical part where Ghost rider is not immune to incenerate or able to inflict incenerate where he literally spits fire animation with his sp2.
    Iceman is not immune to coldsnap. Etc. These are old topics like really old. That they became meme nowadays.
    And fan favourite champs like magneto and others being meme tier. These topics are old news.
    True thier are champs that made marvel comics is famous.
    But they absolutely suck in this game.

There is a reason.
    1-The developer team has changed over the years.
    2-Animation team also changed
    Naturally coding and creative vision lacked in the beginning. The more players joined the more serious it got in terms of business point of view.
    3-imagine what champs like sentry magneto daredavil gambit rihno Juggernaut could have done if they were released now.
    4-You have to see the business view. They don't gain anything from buffing champs. Except for playing more hours and community feeling good. New champs brings new crystal. People can buy them.
    5-game is different for f2p and msp.
    6-there team is split with that new game om the verge release.
    7-buttomline if u pull a meme champ trust me everyone been there done that.
    Even Kabam mike having tough time finishing acorn event epic. Lol.

It's a slow process but little by little i think OG's will get buffed.
    They did a good job with Colossus and OML. I am looking forward to Hulkbuster.
    We need good XL champs from every class.
    Next up they should go for Juggy and Rihno. XL. Available in 5 and 6 star. That makes them Good for variant. And it will also help in diversity too.