**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic dispersion - worth it?

HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
I am level 60 with cavalier. 5/55 Voodoo is one of my top champions, and my #1 attacker in AQ and AW. I currently have 1 point on mystic dispersion, but I am wondering if it is worth it to pump it up to 3-4 points (using loyalty, not units). The only other mystic on my team that gets any play time is ghost rider. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Mahi35Mahi35 Posts: 8
    3-4 points worth to get power to launch special
  • Options
    DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    I generally run 3 points in MD when I am not running suicides.

But when I run suicides I can't afford any point on MD. Not even sure if it is also possible to run both at same time.

But definitely worth it if you aren't running suicides in my opinion.

Vooddo goes to back to back sp1 back to back against opponents like venom, groot and certain nodes.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Md is very useful for mystic champs. I use morningstar often so I have 3 points in it (working to get 1 more) and it's so useful when fighting opponents with buffs!
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I'm a recent convert to MD since I finally managed to get decent Mystic champs (Doom and CV are two of my favorites to play now, and I'm coming to really appreciate Morningstar since picking her up on my secondary account). I find it's definitely useful to run at least 3 points (I'm hoping to get a 4th at some point) when not running suicides, as mentioned before.