**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What can be done when we hit a communication wall with kabam's terrible support?

This is a serious question. Let me tell you my story.

I have contacted kabam previously on various issues i've had in game and/or bugs i've faced. I think 100% of the times the first response is a generic automated response that rarely solves the issue at hand, unless you do actually have the specific generic problem, which is never the case since i don't open tickets for that kind of stuff. Previously after i replied that this wasn't my issue someone (probably a human this time) would try to understand and solve my issue. Even if i wasn't always 100% satisfied it felt like some kind of understanding was reached, i got a human on the other end and well worst case scenario the answer was among the lines there is nothing that can be done this time. Not the best, but acceptable on occasion.

Which brings me to my last adventure with kabam's support. Let me say i completely agree my following issue isn't a big deal and i even considered not opening a ticket at all, but rolled a dice and said why not, lets contact kabam. Oh boy that was a mistake :pensive:
Issue at hand: i got into my meq uc exploration. Getting into 2.2 with iceman as a final boss. Get the spite path. Finish the path. Go to the final iceman boss. Land my killing blow on iceman aaaaand connection issues (my net was completely fine at the time as you can guess) icon popping bottom right right before my hit counter shows. I wait and wait to no avail. I restart the game thinking ok worst case scenario i have to redo the fight and i ve lost my champion or half of his health no biggie right? I log in and there is no continue button. I get into the quest and the spite path is completely unexplored and the above is pretty much what i describe on my tickets.
I have opened 4 tickets and all of the responses were either "we are working on our connectivity issues" and "your champion losing 50% of their hp is intended game mechanics" or something along those lines. I replied on every ticket that this is not my issue i know losing half hp or even the champion is intended but losing your entire path isn't. To which i always got a reply rehashing the first reply "losing 50% of your hp is intended and this case is closed".

Obviously i m more annoyed i m wasting time writing and replying to what seems to be a bot or an automated service and never get a human reading and trying to understand the issue at hand. As i already said my issue is quite trivial but what happens when you actually have a real problem and you hit a communication wall like this? I don't see a way around it.

Sorry this got so long but i think it's a real issue in general and would like to start a discussion on it. Maybe even get some moderator feedback on if they are trying to do something to improve this aspect of the game. I really tried to keep it constructive and i hope any replies here (if any and if this doesn't get removed) stay on a civilized level.

Comments

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment, but we cannot assist with a very specific account only issue like this one on the forums. Please continue to work directly with support and explain the situation as clearly as possible.
This discussion has been closed.