**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Saving basket and run Epic multiple times later

rivetrivet Posts: 254
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Any one knows if you don’t run the Epic side event now and save the basket and run multiple times a day on Epic entry later, you will get same number of acorns? I see there is a timer refresh every 24 hours, so wondering what does it do in this case.

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    From what I've seen running multiple times a day has no impact on the acorns. The timer resets each day changing the champs you are fighting against, so if you have a particularly tough Map one day it may be better the next.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 532 ★★★
    I have run multiple times through the Master quest in 1 day and earned the same amount of acorns. I would assume epic would be the same.
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I love that they set it up this way so you can move at your own pace throughout the month. I've been busy this week but my baskets are there when I can get to them.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

I love that they set it up this way so you can move at your own pace throughout the month. I've been busy this week but my baskets are there when I can get to them.

100% agree. It has made this much more enjoyable for me.