**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Invisible Immunity

While fighting in verses, I used Daredevil against Invisible Woman. Then of course when I went to hit her, she turned invisible and I missed. This made me think...Daredevil is blind...Invisible Woman Turning Invisible wouldn't do anything and he'd still be able to locate her perfectly fine.

Then I thought about this scenario with other Champions. For example, any Champion that goes invisible against Wolverine Champions wouldn't work because of the Feral Sense they have. It wouldn't work against Champions with Spider-Sense. It wouldn't work on Heimdall or Doctor Stange.

Shouldn't there be an invisible Immunity for certain champions? Similar to how when Venom Fights any Champion that has Spider-Sense. He's immune to it so it never triggers and they'll never evade his attacks.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Daredevil will already ignore hood's invisibility as an easter egg whereby as you described, daredevil is blind and should not be affected by invisible characters. Technically daredevil should have ignored invisible woman too, so it seems like a bug where this Easter egg is concerned.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Yah dd hits invisible woman when she goes invisible if he’s not doing it now then it’s a bug
  • Options
    mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102

Yah dd hits invisible woman when she goes invisible if he’s not doing it now then it’s a bug

Does it matter that I was using Netflix Daredevil? And shouldn't other Champions be invisible immune as well?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I know classic dd works idk about Netflix dd