**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 Skill Dilemma

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
A big deal for me, my first R5 skill. Considering only the below, which would you R5?

Duped WS
Duped Hawkeye
Unduped Daredevil (I can wait for awakening gem)

I like the way WS plays, but his power drain is very random. Awesome SP2. Good synergy with WWII, Wolvie, many of my champs.

Hawkeye looks great on paper and has power gain synergy with OG Vision and SW, which I also have at R4, but he's made of paper and doesn't sustain well in long fights. I've been a little underwhelmed by him.

I hear that Daredevil is supposed to be awesome, but only for auto-evading projectiles? Do I need him just for that?

I play best and win more with WS, so I'm really torn on this one.

My goals are getting through longer, tougher fights in act 4, act 5 and ROL.

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I agree, HE is very underrated, he does mega bleed and his power drain is great!

Even if champs are immune to bleed, that powerdrain still comes in handy!
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    I also agree, HE's power drain is really good, and his bleed is also good, he can take down many enemies without worrying about getting hit by an S3.

WS isn't a bad choice either, after 12.0 changes he became a pretty useful character.

If DD was duped I would probably tell you to go with him, he takes very little damage while blocking, and his evading ability is really good for Specials. But for now, I'd go with HE.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Well there we go, I just bought the awakening gem deal and got ... skill! And just awakened OG DD, brought him up to sig level 20.

Does this change things? Looks like it's DD or HE now...
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    Imo, it does change things. DD is a very good attacker in AW and solo quests. His block is awesome, his ability to evade lots of Specials, and his powerful Sp2 are really good, and he can stun with Sp 1&2. I'd go with him.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Lul this is the 1 post in this categorie any Person EVER made be proud as i am bored at the Moment, trust me ist a lot. I think nobody is gonna ever read this i feel like i am diing in a lonly place´, i am so bored