**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Challanger Rating Side-Effect

I've played this game almost a year.. Back there, it's a normal fighting game..smooth and less buggy.. But since the update 12.0 the company who made this game introduce challanger rating.. I didn't notice that for a while, and then eventually it made me as scrub player.. The damage is still crazy even though i try to block.. I never imagine what would happen to a really new player, as in my past this blocking and block damage problem didn't become a serious problem.. I try several perfect block synergy, but it always come to the same result.. Please, don't make this game too difficult for not-a-spender player like me.. Make blocking effective again.. Thank you..

Comments

• I'd rather see them drop blocking altogether. Go for 100% offense
  • I was making an honest statement I feel that Blocking is a too strongly used play mechanic in this game and most fighting games. The fun for me is in beating the **** out of the other guy, fights should be fast and furious. Blocking gets in the way in my opinion. Blocking certainly shouldn't charge the special attack meter faster than attacking which I find an very annoying thing in the extreme.
  • ANDREANHOANDREANHO Posts: 34
    haplopeart wrote: »
    I'd rather see them drop blocking altogether. Go for 100% offense

I'd love to play offensive, bro.. but the problem is that not every opponent can be defeated by that.. We talk about opponents with Unstoppable, Stun immune, particularly in Alliance War.. How to deal with them without blocking, bro??!!
  • My personal Approach (taking Juggernaut as an example) really is to go at him full fury hammering him as hard and fast as I possibly can, knowing his movement timings to jump back when I know an attack from him is forthcoming...getting back in to attack him after he's made an attack and he is open to hit. It seems to work for the most part.
  • ANDREANHOANDREANHO Posts: 34
    edited August 2017
    haplopeart wrote: »
    My personal Approach (taking Juggernaut as an example) really is to go at him full fury hammering him as hard and fast as I possibly can, knowing his movement timings to jump back when I know an attack from him is forthcoming...getting back in to attack him after he's made an attack and he is open to hit. It seems to work for the most part.

Thank you for your advice, bro.. I'm able to kill Juggernaut as AW boss ONCE.. Though i have to revive and heals a bit.. But mostly my alliance member drop him to about 35% health left and i just do my best.. Again, still wondering i took 1k from block damage..
    T_T
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    That's right! You block you take heavy damage, you miss the block on his s1? Game over!