**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Electro on bleed node counter

There is an Electro on a bleed node on my line in AQ. Having a hard time finding a good counter. Do any bleed immune champs have AA reduction?

Comments

• Options
    noynoy Posts: 56
    The best/only counter I've come up with is Omega Red using only heavies or mediums. Annoying fight for sure but Omega is great for it
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You could use GR and heal up if electros health pool isn’t too big for u. (Or whatever other bleed immune regen people slipping my mind)
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,305 ★★★★★
    Jsstr8 said:

There is an Electro on a bleed node on my line in AQ. Having a hard time finding a good counter. Do any bleed immune champs have AA reduction?

Ultron? Unless there's heal block. Otherwise you effectively have 100% + 50% (x 1.15 if you have maxed Recovery) health to handle that Electro.

Otherwise CG will do just fine with Willpower healing you from the bleed debuff. Of course, unless there's heal block. A duped one will not die to Electro's Thorns as well.