Do you guys have any quick methods to earn ISO?

SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Member Posts: 128
I ran out of ISO-8 while upgrading my Captain Marvel. Are there any ways to quickly earn the higher tier ISO?

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Member Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Use units on Cavs
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    ^that or play a little Act 4-5

Edit: not sure if this is the most efficient, but you get a generic t4iso every time you take the short path on the Act 4 Venom quest if you happen to have a buff controller (or someone with crazy dot) and can finish the fight quickly.
  • SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Member Posts: 128
    @Hammerbro_64 I already finished Act 4 lol and I’m not looking forward to doing that again
  • KtashakKtashak Member Posts: 225
    buy 4* crystals from acorn market and hope for a dupe.. that's all
  • Bigby1971Bigby1971 Member Posts: 11
    I used to ask this question and it sounds like we're at a similar progression point. Here's what I've found - to accumulate generic ISO, the story quest is best. Have you 100% explored Act IV or just completed it once? I know it's tedious but, if you've just completed once, start working on 100%ing. The rewards are good, you get a lot of ISO, and my understanding is that it will help prepare you for Act V. Even just 100%ing one map gives you a chunk of ISO. Long-term, it seems like duping 4*s is the best way to get ISO. So whatever will help you accumulate 4* shards. The squirrel quests are good for this.
    @Bigby1971 So are you saying that exploring act 4 is better than doing act 5.2?
  • Bigby1971Bigby1971 Member Posts: 11
    Honestly, I'm gearing up for Act 5.2, so I don't know for sure. I think it's progression dependent. Exploring Act 4 is a great source of ISO, that's all I'm saying. It seems like you get chunks of basic ISO every time you run a map and definitely for each map and chapter that you 100%. But, if you can beat 5.2, it improves all of your rewards, so I'd say go do it as soon as you think your team is capable.
    Thanks for all the advice! I'll try to do my best to do act 5 first since I want to see the storyline.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Member Posts: 726 ★★★
    Just keep getting dupes man,