**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2* PHC Pool

With the new Variant 4 requiring 2* champs, I’ve been wondering why the PHC crystal pool isn’t updated for 2*s the same way 4*s are.
I know there was a collector crystal event in July, but why not just put them in the standard pool if they’d now benefit regular content?

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    They generally want the PHC pool of 2* to be as easy to use as possible as the actual USAGE of those champs is almost exclusive to beginner players. It's the same reason why the 1* Colossus was left as he originally was, and not changed with the revamp.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would love too have 6 or 12 new 2*s added to the basic so I can hunt for new 2*s and don’t have to deal with the same old song and dance most of the time
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d rather it not be updated so I can farm mx sig crystals easier without having to open hundreds more before I can get them every crystal, but that’s my opinion, and it’s probably swayed by the fact that I’ve already explored v4