**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Advice 6*

Just curious who I will get the best use out of as my next R2 champion for 6.2/Variant

Current
R5/R2 team in picture

Rank Up Advice 6* 31 votes

6* Torch
38%
PantherusNZNifzege999menParfanityJleodavPricelessGiodood_1ChrisJ97Das_giSheDroveMeHereNightbat216Alyzan 12 votes
6* Proxima Midnight
3%
RoOOts 1 vote
6* Emma Frost
9%
Moosetiptronicdoctorblowlevelplayer 3 votes
6* Havok
48%
LibralonixRajiv84TheSquish671KevanproGSpellcasterEtjamaDead1MiStaLovaChampSlayerThicco_ModeSynq_SpawnzyyBonzodavidbigchungus21_PlinkoChewie420 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    6* Torch
    Torch and Havok are tied!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What 5 stars do you have? There are quite a few I’d take up over those
  • Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    6* Torch
    @Parfanity how many 6*’s do you have? Are you just extremely lucky with 6* pulls cause BW CV, CG and HT is just crazy luck if you aren’t at least a decent spender. HT is more useful than havok
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    6* Torch
    Das_gi said:

@Parfanity how many 6*’s do you have? Are you just extremely lucky with 6* pulls cause BW CV, CG and HT is just crazy luck if you aren’t at least a decent spender. HT is more useful than havok

I have 12 . Human Torch how? My alliance members say Havoc.

• Options
    edited January 2020
    6* Torch
    Lvernon15 said:

What 5 stars do you have? There are quite a few I’d take up over those

Not sure how many I have quite a few. Here is some.

• Options
    6* Torch
    I'm just kind of stuck currently. Completed 6.1 but can't quite do 6.2 or any Variant except the latest one. Thought my main team would be enough but they are not, seen some good videos of Havok his damage is insane. HT is nice depending on what his buff will do to him.

I'm trying to avoid ranking 5*s to R5 since 6*s are the future. So I'm just patiently waiting until I know for sure.