**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would love to see ROL 2

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
Now hear me out before you get the pitchforks. This could be a fun addition which is like ROL but with 6 stars. No extra nodes like LOL or AOL rewards would be pretty low but just another path of champs to fight through with maybe double health no special 3 new defenders and a place were maybe we can showcase some of the players damage potential in longer fights. Maybe don't make it ROL 2 just make it a new monthly event (not every month) or something or maybe call it the training grounds and the defenders are random.

Just a thought as ROL is fun to test out your champs but I'd love to test them out against newer champs and have a place without damage caps. Probably not the best idea but think it would be fun.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Rol 2 is lab and abyss is rol 3 they just changing the names they all basically that some sort of legend named and in the same installment of the quest
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Bendy said:

Rol 2 is lab and abyss is rol 3 they just changing the names they all basically that some sort of legend named and in the same installment of the quest

What he meant was without nodes, just like in rol, not like lab or abyss
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I think it would be fun
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    This would be a good idea. Overall I wish there was a sort of training ground or place to test out champs verse other champs. While test fighting against the same old champs in ROL is tried and true you can’t really test out damage and it’s kind of boring taken down winter solider for the one thousandth time
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I think it’s a solid idea. Just a realm of legends. Cool rewards but nothing to crazy that kabam wouldn’t want to give up.

1000 6 star shards
    3500 5 star shards
    30-50 5 star sig crystals.

As OP said. No nodes. Just higher health pools to really showcase champs like proxima, starlord (would love to see his damage at 400 hits max sig).

New champs and fun fights, requires a little strategy like ROL with newer champs. Or even face champs we rarely see. The modok hotel ones (definitely not ice Phoenix lol), weapon X, goldpool.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I doubt they will do a ROL2, but I'd like to see more Boss Rush and Celebrity style quests. Also I wish they would re-release the Maze. I was busy and low on resources at the time and would like to complete it.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    it would be cool ! may b even some thing like permanent ROL that releases every 6 months and drops one 4>5 specific year 5* Gem. great for completion, drops L4/5 health pots and some revives for completion may b.
    - RoL 2016 , that still has 5*s but champs some easy,some tough like x23,OmL,GR,voodoo etc , have them about 700k HP
    - ROL 2017 with 6*s but some easy some tough fights etc with dormamu, hood,cavle, gwenpool ,modok,thor rag, hela, taskmaster etc with about 900k HP no sp3,no nodes

after next year
    - ROL 2018 - void, sentry , kilomonger,hulk rag etc with about 1.2M HP
    - ROL 2019.
    - with these ROLs we can farm
    - L4/5 pots and mainly be able to use proxima somewhere and may be even have new champion's damage tested n new videos can b made which are not so boring old winter soldier fights
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    RogerRabs said:

Bring back the Maze as permanent content

Dang I totally forgot about that quest. T’was pretty whack. But if it were permanent content that’d be better.
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Realm of... Legendary Legends