**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Rewards

Why does it take hours for AQ rewards to come in. Every other game I play rewards are always within a half hour. I just had to miss rewards cause they had to fill my spot for placement. But there’s no way now to get them rewards. This is becoming more of a hassle then it’s worth

Comments

• Options
    hearmenowhearmenow Posts: 4
    I had to die to issues with health. But again shouldn’t take hours for rewards
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Is it going to drastically affect your life within the game? Thought not. Have patience as opposed to entitlement. Regarding rewards themselves, quest rewards as you know are simple to issue, when you have placement of 1000s of alliances to deal with then that us the delay. Go do something else while waiting.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    hearmenow said:

I had to die to issues with health. But again shouldn’t take hours for rewards

I guess what should and what shouldn't happen is upto Kabam to decide....
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Well. Had to fil a spot oh ther culd just kick you when the rewards was ther and placement wasn’t starting before rewards got trow I’m got them before placing champions
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Rewards always come out before placement starts. I've made several changes after AQ sets that end on placement days, no issues ever with getting new folks in on time. Sounds like you got screwed by your leader.