**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More Content Dont just add HARD content

I have 6 5star champs at rank 2 and 1 4star maxed and 12 4stars at 4/40. I have completed all of act 1,2,3 and 4 . Act 5 requires both skill and good roster. Since 11 of my champs are tied in AW and AQ with my maxed wolverine locked in the war. what do i do with max energy except proving grounds. We need more skill based content that dont get boring with time.
Put a PARRY quest in events that can only be accessed after obtaining parry mastery. it should have 5 levels of difficulty( Easy, Normal,Hard,Expert,Insane)
Easy difficulty: use any champion of choice including champions that randomly stun. Opponent should be luke cage and all you have to do is get 5 parries and doesnt matter if you get hit between parries. Stun doesnt count.
Reward, level1 health potion and unlock normal difficulty
Normal difficulty: Use any champion including champions that randomly stun. Stun doesnt count. Opponent is Karnak max 3 star karnak with sig level 99 secont tower and all you have to do is get 5 parries in a row . Getting hit resets the counter.
Reward Level 2 health potion and 1000gold and unlock hard difficulty.
Hard Difficulty: Champions allowed are three. wolverine, ghost rider and any other regen champ. Opponent is a 5* Rogue at rank 3/45. All you have to do is get 50parries , counter doesnt reset if you get hit. Rogue doesnt take damage or gain power if you attack her. but your champs do. so you can regenerate and try to win the challenge.
Reward Level2 team revive and t1 alpha and unlock Expert difficulty
Expert difficulty: Only 3star champs are allowed opponent is 5* rank 4 Agent Venom Unduped.
30 parries and counter resets if you get hit, regen champs are allowed. He gains power from attacking you. and can fire specials too.
Reward, 3t4 basic and 1 glory crystal and Insane difficulty
Insane difficulty: Only 3star champs allowed ,they have 100% perfect block so if you parry you take zero damage. Opponent is a maxed 5star Juggernaut with infinite unstoppable and fury buff. he starts at the wall and is stunned for 5 sec from the start so you have enough time to dash toward him and start your parry streak. get 15 parries and you win the challenge.
Reward 6t4 basic, 3 t4cc and 3 greater glory crystals and a title(Maybe UNTOUCHED)
Sorry writeup is so long.
Their should be a replay button if you fail. And all opponents dont take damage but can be pushed back and attacked except for the insane difficulty.

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Lmao. Those are quite some rewards for parrying.

Have you 100% acts 1-4 or just completed? And also, the first three chapters of 5.1 are really easy. You should be able to get to 100% of that with r4 champs.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    act 1-4 100% complete, act 5.1 took all my units and i havent even defeated archangel yet
    edited August 2017
    Run477 wrote: »
    Lmao. Those are quite some rewards for parrying.

Have you 100% acts 1-4 or just completed? And also, the first three chapters of 5.1 are really easy. You should be able to get to 100% of that with r4 champs.

The rewards arent bad for parrying. also it would be good training for harder game content
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Your rewards are insane
    Superman69 wrote: »
    LoL. 6T4B and 3T4cc for 15 parries? Whatcha smokin' there bud ?

Coul be increased but you can't tell me its going to be easy to parry an infinitely unstoppable juggernaut with fury with 3 star champs. he cant be pushed back and with each hit he's going to continually push you to the left wall
    Your rewards are insane

Dont blame me for being ambitious, i completed act4100% and got two t4 mutant( already had 2) and 1 skill t4cc
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure an uncollected difficulty will come to even quests with us against 6*s

Could be increased but you can't tell me its going to be easy to parry an infinitely unstoppable juggernaut with fury with 3 star champs. he cant be pushed back and with each hit he's going to continually push you to the left wall

HAHA, INCREASE!? I vote you to be the next CEO of Kabam Inc.

I dont get you, is the parry count too small or too much
  • MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    Your rewards are insane

Dont blame me for being ambitious, i completed act4100% and got two t4 mutant( already had 2) and 1 skill t4cc

*sniff* *sniff* Ah Ha! Looks like we've got a meme cookin here!
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Parrying is not difficult or a challenge, its a part of the game's core gameplay so theres no reason to have an event like this
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Your rewards are insane

K go beat act 5 now
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    Judging by your roster, you're not ready for endgame content. Work your way up the ladder like everyone else.
    edited August 2017
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Could be increased but you can't tell me its going to be easy to parry an infinitely unstoppable juggernaut with fury with 3 star champs. he cant be pushed back and with each hit he's going to continually push you to the left wall

I dont get you, is the parry count too small or too much

If you genuinely don't know, I'm afraid you don't have enough experience yet to propose content like this. So your proposal has a few problems. First, the rewards are ludicrously high. Nine T4B and about three and a half T4CC (expert plus insane) is a nosebleed level of rewards compared to anything the game grants. To put this into perspective the first completion of LoL grants 20k 5* shards, 4 t2a, one 5* awakening gem, and two of each T4CC which is 12 total. That's a task that typically takes six to eight hours or more, and each LoL fight is probably more difficult than the one single task you have in the insane level. The rewards you list are arguably around 20% of first completion of LoL. Moreover, they are vastly higher than the total rewards for the entire RttL.

Second, I don't think you really understand the challenge you are proposing, because you mention things like "he starts at the wall and is stunned for 5 sec from the start so you have enough time to dash toward him and start your parry streak." I don't understand how that makes it really all that much easier. It isn't easy to get that many parries in a row, but honestly I'd rather have Juggernaut just charge towards me so I can get that first parry easy. After that, it is just a question of getting the timing just right and getting a little luck. I'm not the best player in the world but I'm pretty sure this is doable for me.

Third, I would be especially annoyed with myself if I didn't complete this challenge quickly because there's no mention of this challenge actually costing energy. Which is weird, because that's what you started off complaining about. With no energy cost, I can just keep trying over and over until I get the timing right and that sort of cheap and easy repetition makes practice easy.

Fourth, adding content that specifically requires a mastery, even Parry, sets a dangerous precedent. I don't want the devs to even be thinking about this.

Just for giggles, I tried to test the difficulty of this challenge by just trying to see what the maximum number of parries I could get against a high level Juggernaut without getting hit and without striking back would be. In five tries, my best parry streak was seven. That's five tries with no previous practice and I'm not the best parry blocker in the world. But I did see that in just five tries I was getting better and better at it. In fact, I got two parries in a row with my back to the wall, partially luck and partially just watching the stun meter and praying Juggernaut got aggressive.

Then I got smart. I was thinking OG Vision might be good to keep Juggernaut drained and unable to use specials, but then I realized there was a better option. I tried with 3* Hyperion and got five on the first try and nine parries in a row on the third try. Because I could use special three to get off the wall, and I kept getting to special three fast by using heavies after parries for the energy. Its not a perfect test because the test Juggernaut wasn't unstoppable the entire time, but the principle works. Parry, heavy, back off, repeat. When near the wall use special three. Evade specials. Very, very doable.

You are trying to propose content with endgame-class rewards but without a good understanding of what is hard and easy for endgame-class players. The parry test would be a good diversion comparable to dueling. But it is wildly unbalanced for the kinds of rewards being proposed.

Thanks for the insight, maybe parrying isn't as easy for me as it is for you. And everything about the challenge was directly written as I was thinking about it. Maybe the rewards are ridiculously high but if it was to be implemented it's going to be scrutinized by the devs and they can decide the rewards, the main point is not really about the energy but being able to do nothing when u have full energy except grind arena which bores me fast. And it would be a good tutorial for beginners who just got the parry mastery. And the infinitely unstoppable juggernaut won't be easy to attack to get enough power b4 he pushes you to the left wall. Maximum you can hit him when he's stunned is 2hits. Also it doesn't have to be like a challenge, just an event quest like rttl with increasing difficulty. It could even be limited to specific champions .
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

He gets my vote
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    How about increasing it to 100 consecutive parries without being hit in 8 mins?

It'll be 12.5 parries per min, or once every 4 secs
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Those r quite great rewards for easy content..

Rewards can be changed, I assure you it won't be easy content for everyone. Almost everyone knows how to parry. Consecutive parries isn't as easy. Especially against opponents like rogue who reduces stun duration by a lot or agent venom who can just shrug it off instantly or an infinitely unstoppable juggernaut who can't be pushed back
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269

Rewards can be changed, I assure you it won't be easy content for everyone. Almost everyone knows how to parry. Consecutive parries isn't as easy. Especially against opponents like rogue who reduces stun duration by a lot or agent venom who can just shrug it off instantly or an infinitely unstoppable juggernaut who can't be pushed back

A shrugged of Parry or reduced duration parry still counts as a parry bud...how is that hard for Rogue & AV as opponents...
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    lol give me 6 tier 4 basics and 3 t4cc just for parry ? you lost your mind kid
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    OMFG what is this kid smokin I would like to have some of those LOL.
    BTW parry is one of the most basic things you need to master to reach the top.
    BTW even if this challenge is accepted by kabam its wayyyyy too easy.
    Add limber node it would make it kinda hard.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Limber would just make it easier lol
    I do want to congratulate you on thinking outside the box. I know we all had a bit of a laugh when we read the rewards proposed but I do want to give some criticism based on assumptions I'm making reading through this thread. My assumptions may be wrong, but they. Hold be taken more generally and applied to everyone newer.

First, you originally proposed this bc u wanted new (but not hard) content. My view generally is the new content is designed for the people who have already done everything else except for LOL. It's being provided so that endgame players have something to do with their higher rosters they have spent years developing.

Second, this goes to your rewards, while the idea of those rewards sound great to every player, it's bc they are disproportionately high. What you are proposing would be a reward the equivalent of maybe a t4b, maybe. It took me probably a year (maybe longer) to get the number of t4ccs you are proposing for this one event. I just tried the parry thing against juggs. I got 8 before I was against the wall. So 15 is close to the right number to go from far right to far left. It's only difficult in the sense that you will likely get pushed to the wall. Otherwise, what you are proposing is pretty easy. In contrast, the Chloe event gave one 4* awakening and one t4cc crystal. So did Ming na. Those are way way harder than what you propose.

Third, although the proposal was for new content for players that have been playing awhile, you are later saying it would be a good tutorial for beginning players. The tutorial for beginning players to get good is doing the early content and arena. Adding another event like this doesn't really do anything that arena and beginning content isn't supposed to do. It's just an excuse for players who haven't put in the time the rest of us have to get access to rewards that aren't supposed to really be available until after act 4. I'm not even going to get into the "back in my day" compared to availability of champs today. I had to beat maestro the first time just to get t4bs to take my second and third champs to r4. And I had a very small stable of 4* champs (I didn't start at the beginning like some of these guys when 4* champs didn't exist). And a 5* champ took me like 5 months to get my first one. Now kabam gives out shard through arena like it's nothing. And t4bs and t4ccs are given away like candy in aq as well. T4bs used to be so hard to get. You seem like you may not be wanting to put in the time the rest of us did. And--at your level, u should be r4ing 4* champs instead of wasting t4bs on r2 5* champs unless they are really good 5* champs. Typically, your 4* champs will be more useful unless kabam loves you. My 5* champs are dreadful.

Finally, you mentioned you have 100% act 4. I take it that means you have not 100% act 5? Is this because you don't think you have the champs for it and that's why you are trying to come up with a massive t4cc event? I noticed what you said the number of champs is you have--12 at 4/40 and 1 max. I also see that you say parry isn't easy for you. How long have you been playing? How much arena do you do? You should be able to complete at least the first three chapters of act 5 100% with 4/40 champs. Those chapters are super easy. Also, if you have been playing for awhile and you are doing arena consistently, parry should be second nature, making this event pretty easy. You can't really progress in this game if you can't hit your parries almost every time. Parry is the key, in short, do more arena. And as far as getting more r5s it takes a really long time. Maybe you need to find a new alliance. You need to be doing map 5 to get t4cc frags. If your alliance is completing map 5

In short, you need to grind like the rest of us to progress. Sorry if this was long. But I think you should keep throwing ideas out like this, but maybe make the rewards much more in line with the rest of the game rewards.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    You have 6 5* champions and you can't even get through act 5.1? I used all 4* 4/40 to get through act 5.2.
    In my opinion, you need to practise. And for your ideas on the skill required quests, I doubt that if you can finish them.
    You only have 12 4* 4/40 champions? Do you know how many 4* heros in the game now? To be Honest AA boss is very easy to be taken down.
    Ethans8279 wrote: »
    You have 6 5* champions and you can't even get through act 5.1? I used all 4* 4/40 to get through act 5.2.
    In my opinion, you need to practise. And for your ideas on the skill required quests, I doubt that if you can finish them.
    You only have 12 4* 4/40 champions? Do you know how many 4* heros in the game now? To be Honest AA boss is very easy to be taken down.

You used 4/40s to beat collector and and 5.2.6? How many units/items did you use?
    edited August 2017
    Run477 wrote: »
    I do want to congratulate you on thinking outside the box. I know we all had a bit of a laugh when we read the rewards proposed but I do want to give some criticism based on assumptions I'm making reading through this thread. My assumptions may be wrong, but they. Hold be taken more generally and applied to everyone newer.

First, you originally proposed this bc u wanted new (but not hard) content. My view generally is the new content is designed for the people who have already done everything else except for LOL. It's being provided so that endgame players have something to do with their higher rosters they have spent years developing.

Second, this goes to your rewards, while the idea of those rewards sound great to every player, it's bc they are disproportionately high. What you are proposing would be a reward the equivalent of maybe a t4b, maybe. It took me probably a year (maybe longer) to get the number of t4ccs you are proposing for this one event. I just tried the parry thing against juggs. I got 8 before I was against the wall. So 15 is close to the right number to go from far right to far left. It's only difficult in the sense that you will likely get pushed to the wall. Otherwise, what you are proposing is pretty easy. In contrast, the Chloe event gave one 4* awakening and one t4cc crystal. So did Ming na. Those are way way harder than what you propose.

Third, although the proposal was for new content for players that have been playing awhile, you are later saying it would be a good tutorial for beginning players. The tutorial for beginning players to get good is doing the early content and arena. Adding another event like this doesn't really do anything that arena and beginning content isn't supposed to do. It's just an excuse for players who haven't put in the time the rest of us have to get access to rewards that aren't supposed to really be available until after act 4. I'm not even going to get into the "back in my day" compared to availability of champs today. I had to beat maestro the first time just to get t4bs to take my second and third champs to r4. And I had a very small stable of 4* champs (I didn't start at the beginning like some of these guys when 4* champs didn't exist). And a 5* champ took me like 5 months to get my first one. Now kabam gives out shard through arena like it's nothing. And t4bs and t4ccs are given away like candy in aq as well. T4bs used to be so hard to get. You seem like you may not be wanting to put in the time the rest of us did. And--at your level, u should be r4ing 4* champs instead of wasting t4bs on r2 5* champs unless they are really good 5* champs. Typically, your 4* champs will be more useful unless kabam loves you. My 5* champs are dreadful.

Finally, you mentioned you have 100% act 4. I take it that means you have not 100% act 5? Is this because you don't think you have the champs for it and that's why you are trying to come up with a massive t4cc event? I noticed what you said the number of champs is you have--12 at 4/40 and 1 max. I also see that you say parry isn't easy for you. How long have you been playing? How much arena do you do? You should be able to complete at least the first three chapters of act 5 100% with 4/40 champs. Those chapters are super easy. Also, if you have been playing for awhile and you are doing arena consistently, parry should be second nature, making this event pretty easy. You can't really progress in this game if you can't hit your parries almost every time. Parry is the key, in short, do more arena. And as far as getting more r5s it takes a really long time. Maybe you need to find a new alliance. You need to be doing map 5 to get t4cc frags. If your alliance is completing map 5

In short, you need to grind like the rest of us to progress. Sorry if this was long. But I think you should keep throwing ideas out like this, but maybe make the rewards much more in line with the rest of the game rewards.

This is my 9th month playing, i have a rating of 172k, i have only ever grinded for one champion in arena venom and got him. My parrying abilty isnt top notch. i made up the rewrds as regards to my parrying ability, i know i prolly wont clear expert difficulty in the challenge.I have some good 5star champs unduped( starlord, rocket, magneto, moonknight,rhino and collosus) Its mainly a way to bring tutorials into the game. I'm in an awesome alliance we alternate expert and advanced difficulty weekly and run map5 thrice, i'm just unlucky with my pull from alliance crystals.Thanks for the insight most people just ask what i'm smoking.