**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena AI - Too passive/revamp discussion

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
I don't do arena as often as in the past. Most of this is because of a few simple things:

- too mind numbingly boring
- takes hardly any skill, just time
- help request/give mechanic (help all???)
- milestone rewards are pretty outdated

But lastly....

The AI is way way way too passive and just hold to a sp3 and finish you. No matter how much you try to bait that special, sometimes they just won't budge...

In addition, I really think that kabaam needs to revamp the arena section of the game. They make a huge profit from players refreshing their champs, but I feel like that could change up the way you get points while also keeping their profit margin. What if they treated it like a solo version of dungeons to where you bring in 3 champs and keep progressing to the next level if you choose or potentially cashing out? Create pots/revives for arena specifically as well as up the refresh cost on champs to limit players from running their top champs and getting crazy points.

In addition... This will fix the bots/mods from getting onto the leaderboard and screwing people out of getting the arena champ and limit the dirty unit business

Just my 2 cents...