**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who’s a better champ, stark enhanced Spider-Man or stealth suit Spider-Man?

Ever since I got stealth suit Spider-Man I was comparing him with my sparky and I think they’ve got different reasons why one is better than the other, but can u guys just give me your opinion so I can figure out the answer, thanks 😊

Comments

• Options
    Pls put a lol or aggre or disagree u know all those thx
  • Options
    Agree*
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Damage? Both have crazy damage
    Crits? Both have very high crit ratings
    Utility? Both have different utilities. Sparky has power control via taunts while stealthy has that slow, which is becoming more and more valuable

Soo, I would upgrade both of em. Can't go wrong with either.
  • Options
    Thx for the opinion 😊
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Both excellent champs, and I am using my Stealth Spidey more and more. But if I had to choose one I’d still choose Sparky. Stealth Spidey requires you to play quite aggressive, mainly because his debuffs expire and he’s quite fragile. There’s no doubting his utility, but personally I think Sparky is more suited to a wider range of fights. His damage output is massive whether you’re playing conservatively or aggressively, and his passive evade saves so much health with ranged attacks that are either difficult to or cannot be evaded normally. As good as he is, I just feel that Stealth Spidey is a little more nuanced. I bring him for specific fights, whilst I bring Sparky for entire paths.
  • Options
    Same I prefer sparky coz his more fun to play with and his evades is never ending but I also if u were using stealth against sparky u could just choose web foam so I a 1v1 stealth would probably win
  • Options
    In*