**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank 4 w/ generic gem, Symbiote supreme or Claire voyant

I’ve read these 2 champs are really close. I don’t run suicides and prob won’t for a while. Main focus is completing act 6, AQ and variant. Please make your case, thank you.

Who to rank 4 w/ generic gem, Symbiote supreme or Claire voyant 5 votes

Claire voyant
100%
Mathking13Crazy_JamieDead1Ocs06Cowabunga 5 votes
Symbiote supreme
0%

Comments

• Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Claire voyant
    They are close, but even though I used SS for 6.2.6, I have BWCV at r5 and SS still at r4. For the right fights SS is absolutely devastating, but I feel that BWCV has a wider range of utility and has more staying power for questing (mostly due to her ability to regen). Also, whilst some prefer SS because he stacks staggers, I actually prefer BWCV because she isn’t RNG based. I know what charges I’ll be generating and when, so I have more control over the fight, her abilities, and what my opponent can and can’t do.

Basically, I just use her more. Neither are widely useful in the Variants, but BWCV would be my vote both for AQ and general questing in Act 6.
  • Options
    Seant33Seant33 Posts: 29
    Thank you, I should mention my typo, I actually have 2x mystic class gems, not generic!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Without suicides I think ss is the better option, but I’d definitely try to get both up as soon as you can