**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 looking for alliance

Looking for a new home for myself and a few friends would like to stay together.

Comments

• Options
    Dominic518Dominic518 Posts: 67
    Jeśli chcecie to mogę was przyjąć bez problemu. Odpisz czy się zgadzacie.
  • Options
    feenix1020feenix1020 Posts: 7
    Add me on line. My Id is feenix1020
    Ig feenix1020. We have room for all of you. Let's chat and see if we are a good fit
  • Options
    LadyGamer13LadyGamer13 Posts: 132
    What maps are you looking for?
    My line ID is LadyGamer13
  • Options
    Dominic518Dominic518 Posts: 67
    I'm sorry I thought you were looking for an alliance.
  • Options
    Vipul9987Vipul9987 Posts: 93
    @Ninjahippie we are looking for 8 players who can handle map 5 all days with modifiers and. AW tier 9 and both we play with three bg
  • Options
    BosamithBosamith Posts: 136
    @Ninjahippie we are looking for summoners to join our rebuild effort and could definitely keep you and your friends together. Contact me on Line @bosamith1977 or in game bosamith
  • Options
    @Ninjahippie we have room for all of our team, we run map 5 for quests and participate in war. Contact me on line @kingofkings42 or in game at the same name if interested
  • Options

Hi mate we looking to go gold 3 or higher in war need active members so we can run higher maps in aq lookin at 40mil plus every week 
    We got silver 1 last season in our old ally but fell short of gold 3 due to poor participation se we left and started a new if ur interseted my game id is 1stwanderer in ultimate marvel universe ally

• Options
    If you guys are decent and active we have 4 spots open now but could make room as we hav 2 atleast we are looking to dismiss my line id is 1stwander32 and game id is 1stwanderer