**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why dose the rank rewards for summoner advancement keep going up?

It's kinda of difficult to reach 265,000,just last week it was 130,000.why did it go up?

Comments

• Options
    Hygghu wrote: »
    It's kinda of difficult to reach 265,000,just last week it was 130,000.why did it go up?

It is all based of alliance rating or member rating for people in the alliance. The more you grow the higher the rank milestone is for SA rewards. Eventually it will cap off at 265k like you have seen.
  • Options
    If you cannot hit it, then you will probably want to save a week and then open the following week to ensure you are getting rewards at least every other week.
  • Options
    SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    It goes up as the prestige of your alliance goes up. But so do the rewards. It's a nice problem.

That being said, there are times when alliances are growing that it will be difficult to hit the lowest milestone. What many alliances do as they continue to grow is hold their ranking and opening for every other week until you get to a place where you can reach those milestones each time.
  • Options
    HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    And how do I do that?
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    And how do I do that?

Just tell everyone in the alliance to not open one week. And then the week after open everything saves.
  • Options
    HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    Ok.now I see,thx.but I still think it's pretty difficult.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Ok.now I see,thx.but I still think it's pretty difficult.

Every alliance goes through that phase once.as you progress it will become easier.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    My alliance achieved 265k for the first time the previous week. We are scheduled to open in two days but I think it will be difficult. Maybe need to even save two weeks.
  • Options
    If you're having to save two weeks to hit SA on the third, something's not right. Even at 265k. Maybe consider better coordination on events, to earn more crystals, which converts to more SA points.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Dropped a tier

We dropped a Tier back to 165k and I did not even know it till a member pointed this out.

I think it was because (one variable being) my alliance came down to 20 members.

Is there anyone with a 20 member that has 265k cut-offs?