**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who are the best double immune characters?

spoodermann1spoodermann1 Posts: 18
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
I just wanted to know as my 4* roster has collectively, 2 immunities. Poison and incinerate. On different champs. I have 18 4 stars. Who would help me out the most in act 5 and beyond? By double immune I mean bleed and poison.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Omega red is good, yeah he's technically not bleed immune but he benefits greatly from having bleed on him +95% reduced bleed damage so I'm including him in the list. Aside from that vision is always good for power control.
  • Options
    Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Omega Red of course but also Warlock, who you can pull and straight away use as he does not need his dupe.
  • Options
    DtsDts Posts: 53
    iceman
  • Options
    spoodermann1spoodermann1 Posts: 18
    Besides mutant champs who are the best? I’m looking for more class diversity as I already have 2 god tier mutants.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Darkhawk
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Dormammu
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 532 ★★★
    Guilly 2099, Sentinel, Nebula, Vision are all good.
  • Options
    Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    All double immune champs available:

• Options
    Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    Check this out for all the champs that are immune to certain things in the game.
    https://www.mcoc-guide.com/champions-immune-to-bleed-poison-cold-snap-incinerate-shock/
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 532 ★★★

Trucos also made this handy chart.
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Warlock I would say. Poison. Bleed. Frostbite immune. Power control. Heal block. Bleed. Armor for a havok counter.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Vision is a good double immune champ. Pretty simple to use. Good power control on the sp2
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Captain American (IW) with Max level of Signiture
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Warlock and Vision are awesome. Sentinel is great too once he's ramped up, Iceman is still awesome too. Guillotine 99 definitely has huge potential but doesn't start to shine until her combo is above 100. If I'd had to pick two it would be Warlock and Vision. It's definitely nice to have a double immune mutant ranked up though because there's lots of nodes that penalize robots but require immunity