**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

t2 alpha

how do I get tier 2 alpha because I am really struggling against the linked nodes in 4.2 story so ant to take my 5 star hyperion to r4 before i take on 4.3 and eventually maestro. I currently have 2 ( 1 from summoner appreciation and 1 from event calendar). Any tips on getting t4cc to rank up my 5 star hulk Ragnarok are welcome for reference this is the team I am currently running for percentage completion of 4.1

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    U don’t need 5 star to cler act4 work one skil.
  • Options
    SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Are those at r3? You really need to work on your masteries. That should be a priority, along with building your skillset.

You won't get T2A regularly until you're well into Act 5 and can do the epic/uncollected monthly events.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I myself finished act 4 with 1 4*rank 5 and 4 4* rank 4
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    aside from parry and dexterity I have not used my mastery points for anything and have a lot as of yet unused, any you recommend for killmonger and hyperion who are my two min champs?
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★

Are those at r3? You really need to work on your masteries. That should be a priority, along with building your skillset.

You won't get T2A regularly until you're well into Act 5 and can do the epic/uncollected monthly events.

how should I do my masteries I know they are a really rare resource and did not want to invest them badly because mastery cores are expensive so have loads of points stored up unused I have bad reflexes so any that would help to reduce incoming damage if I mess up as well as good masteries for countering noded debuffs on 4.2