**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Family of Alliances recruiting for progressing players

Our family of alliances is recruiting progressing players for a new alliance to grow their accounts and move up within the family. Currently we have 4 other active alliances:

!CPA! - Runs all map 5 and is Gold 3 pushing Gold 2
TD-32 - Runs all map 4 and is gold 2 pushing gold 1
!TEF! - runs all map 5 and is Plat 4 pushing Plat 3
TD-30 - Runs a mixture of map 6/5 and is Gold 1 pushing Plat 4

Members of all four alliances are looking to help you grow your account and move up within the family. Message Capn_dante on line for more information

Comments

• Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    We're looking primarily for the new alliance and then will move people up through the ranks into the other alliances when there are openings (typically between war seasons)... Not actively recruiting for the others at the time
  • Options
    Dominic518Dominic518 Posts: 67
    I am very interested in this offer, if you agree, write back. Min alliance is new
  • Options
    My nickname in the game is Dominic ~ 518
  • Options
    Maybe I will make a new alliance and you will help me develop it
  • Options
    We have a new one... But download the Line Chat App and message me at Capn_Dante if you are interested
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Wars again
  • Options
    Still recruiting for our new alliance, KRAKN and working on filling it up. Currently running map 4 but will most likely be a mix of map 4 and 3 once we have it filled up depending on everyone's skill/roster - The plan is to get people in KRAKN and move them up through the alliance family
  • Options
    Still recruiting for KRAKN - come grow within our family