**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

January Legends title run

Does anyone know when the cut off date is for this months legends title time attack?

Comments

• Options
    UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    It’s usually 2 first weeks of eq, so to me ends wed 18:00 gmt
  • Options
    Karnz24Karnz24 Posts: 57
    Thanks
  • Options
    Anyone gone for it this month aswell?
  • Options
    KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    There have been a few threads about it. There are always hundreds if not thousands of people going for it every month.
  • Options
    KrisGJJ said:

There have been a few threads about it. There are always hundreds if not thousands of people going for it every month.

Do you think a time of 3:08 would be good enough for this month?

And what time do you think the cut out times for this month will be posted?
  • Options
    I got it this month with a time of around 2:55... you would have to message the person at the bottom of the list in hall of legends to find out what his/her time was.. the times don't get posted..
  • Options
    and to answer your other question - I believe you need to be under 3 hours now. phones are too fast and people are doing their research on how to optimize their phone for best results.

I did my run with an iphone 8. my team was a 5/65 s200 corvus - full suicides, full boosts, with the proper synergy team that boosted attack...
  • Options
    KrisGJJ said:

and to answer your other question - I believe you need to be under 3 hours now. phones are too fast and people are doing their research on how to optimize their phone for best results.

I did my run with an iphone 8. my team was a 5/65 s200 corvus - full suicides, full boosts, with the proper synergy team that boosted attack...

That’s where I think I failed because I didn’t put on a synergy team for my Corvus ... what’s your in-game name bro? Might need to run a few questions by you about mastery set up