**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Content (Gameplay)

MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
edited January 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam should add more variety of content. The event quest are cool but they’re fundamentally the same.
Any ideas? Comments?

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2020

Legendary Champions

It could be cool if their was a special rarity of champions with certain exclusive champions.

It wouldn’t be a star rarity but something like “Ultimate or Legendary”. They could have a special symbol in place of the stars and space looking (black with different colored stars). Also they’d only
    be this rarity.

The legendary rarity would be the most powerful characters in Marvel (I.e Molecule Man, Galactus, Dormamu, Blue Marvel) and versions of characters when they were extremely power. (I.e Scarlet Witch: House of M, World Breaker Hulk, Rune Kong Thor, God Buster Ironman, Sentry, Dark Phoenix).

These champions would be extraordinarily powerful but only usable for certain quest and events.

Special Quests

There could be special quests where you fight these special champions maybe a few 5 and 6 stars leading up to the final fight against them. You would use your own Legendary champions to do these quest.

The quest could be unlocked by level or progress and take a different energy then most quest.

For completing them you’d get a variety of resources based on your level and the difficulty such as crystal shards and rank up materials. They’d also be the only way to get the special rarity of champions.

There could be chapters of quests focusing on a specific “legendary“ champion. For someone like Scarlet Witch (House of M) that is from a specific story the Chapter could be about said story. Completing their story would award the staring champion.

Why

-I think this would be really fun to have galactic scale battles.
    -It’d allow some of the most powerful characters to be added without them being disappointingly weak (like Dormamu).
    - It’d also provide an excuse to add cool versions of characters like Rune King Thor.

Thoughts?
  • Options
    Oh and God King Doom
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Minvis said:

Legendary Champions

It could be cool if their was a special rarity of champions with certain exclusive champions.

It wouldn’t be a star rarity but something like “Ultimate or Legendary”. They could have a special symbol in place of the stars and space looking (black with different colored stars). Also they’d only
    be this rarity.

The legendary rarity would be the most powerful characters in Marvel (I.e Molecule Man, Galactus, Dormamu, Blue Marvel) and versions of characters when they were extremely power. (I.e Scarlet Witch: House of M, World Breaker Hulk, Rune Kong Thor, God Buster Ironman, Sentry, Dark Phoenix).

These champions would be extraordinarily powerful but only usable for certain quest and events.

Special Quests

There could be special quests where you fight these special champions maybe a few 5 and 6 stars leading up to the final fight against them. You would use your own Legendary champions to do these quest.

The quest could be unlocked by level or progress and take a different energy then most quest.

For completing them you’d get a variety of resources based on your level and the difficulty such as crystal shards and rank up materials. They’d also be the only way to get the special rarity of champions.

There could be chapters of quests focusing on a specific “legendary“ champion. For someone like Scarlet Witch (House of M) that is from a specific story the Chapter could be about said story. Completing their story would award the staring champion.

Why

-I think this would be really fun to have galactic scale battles.
    -It’d allow some of the most powerful characters to be added without them being disappointingly weak (like Dormamu).
    - It’d also provide an excuse to add cool versions of characters like Rune King Thor.

Thoughts?
    But, I'm pretty sure players would like characters like Rune King Thor, God Buster iron man and Dark Phoenix to be playable for all content and not just one. This also makes the your idea of special quests quite irrelevant as you would only be able to get shards, gold, rank up materials and the other common items that come from these special quests. But special quests like those have already happened in the game making it an old but still good idea.

• Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    This does seem like a good idea, but rather than have these really cool champ ideas as exclusive rarities, it would be better to have them as normal champs.

However, your idea is very nice. Maybe it could replace potential 7*'s by calling them "legendary" with one symbol/new star, so our screens don't get clogged up with stars.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think this is a great idea, limited rarity and all! I think it would be really fun and it would prevent some power creep by limiting their use to certain content.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    RU11011 said:

This does seem like a good idea, but rather than have these really cool champ ideas as exclusive rarities, it would be better to have them as normal champs.

However, your idea is very nice. Maybe it could replace potential 7*'s by calling them "legendary" with one symbol/new star, so our screens don't get clogged up with stars.

Perhaps they could be weaker and usable in all content but get a massive power boost in the special quest.

I appreciate your comments, their much more useful then just pressing agree or disagree without explanation
  • Options

But, I'm pretty sure players would like characters like Rune King Thor, God Buster iron man and Dark Phoenix to be playable for all content and not just one. This also makes the your idea of special quests quite irrelevant as you would only be able to get shards, gold, rank up materials and the other common items that come from these special quests. But special quests like those have already happened in the game making it an old but still good idea.

Clarification and Ratification

Rewards

The point for doing the Legendary quest isn’t just for gold and shards. That’s just to make it beneficial to gameplay outside of it.
    The point is to obtain more Legendary champions and have more stuff to do. Also if they don’t take normal energy they’d be something to do if your out of energy.
    At least in concept

Limited Content

First I kind of agree, it’d be cool to be able to use them in more content. They could be slightly more powerful then 6* but receive a massive power boost for special quest. Though for everyone to do this 6* might be to powerful, maybe power based on player progress or level.

Now let me explain why I think Limiting the content they can be used in is a good idea.
    If for example, they want to add in Molecule Man. He’d ether be way weaker then he should be and a lot of people would be disappointed, or he’d be so OP as to be game break and some other people would be upset.
    Having them restricted to use in certain things would allow Kabam the freedom to make Molecule Man in all his glory.
    Also it’s unlikely they’d normally add characters like God King Doom or World breaker hulk. And limiting “7*” to new only seven star champions would mean every character currently in the game would be left behind for ALL late game content.

Regarding making them basically 7 star champs:
    I think that would be cooler then what they’d probably do but Legendary Champions are (in concept) meant to be the most powerful champions in the game and stay that way.

If they took the place of 7* then one of two things would have to happen.

1. They never add new rarities (Unless they’re lower, which I don’t think would happen)

2. 8 Star champions are added and Legendary champions are no longer the strongest

Of course I’m one person so my ideas are bound to have flaws. As this is a separate discussion for this, again feel free to provide I your input and ideas or just criticize mine.
  • Options
    Marcury79Marcury79 Posts: 47
    Minvis said:

Kabam should add more variety of content. The event quest are cool but they’re fundamentally the same.
    Any ideas? Comments?

Even after exploring the event then there is nothing to do....so can we get 2 event on one month like 15 days & 15 days...
  • Options
    Marcury79 said:

Minvis said:

Any ideas? Comments?

Even after exploring the event then there is nothing to do....so can we get 2 event on one month like 15 days & 15 days...
    That’s a lot of content for them to make