**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ideas for some new badly needed daily content

Hey guys, Ive been an avid player since just after release, Ive done 100% act 1 - 5.1 completed 5.2 & 100% explored 4 chapters (to be honest the rewards aren't worth the effort.) Ive done 1 run in LoL (not doing any more as I'm not willing to drop that kinda money)

As it stands I 100% completed heroic & master mode this month by the 10th & have done a run through the lower difficulties for the easy units.

I hit max milestones in the current 3* - 4* arena today & will do 2mil in the 5* (I have a job, wife & a kid not grinding my life away for 4*s)

I Autofight through the daily t3 catalyst but as of right now I have no reason to play even though I want to.

There needs to be some new daily challenges or game modes that push skill based play the rewards don't have to be crazy but I'm sure many players would appreciate more skill based challenges.

Possibly a daily 'ladder challenge' similar to game modes in other fighters where you can only have 1 champ through to the end of the ladder maybe with persistant health till the end to make it really interesting on harder difficulties:

have 4 difficulties easy - normal - hard - legendary
We could have random daily buffs on the harder ladders: stun immune, caltrops, power gain etc.

Rewards: sig stones from 3* - 5* depending on difficulty, 3* - 5* shards depending on difficulty

What about a monthly challenge similar to ROL where you have champs with large health pools but featuring champs released post Rol. The champs themselves could be randomized every month from a pool as there are no real unbeatable champs. The effort required server side from Kabam for such a monthly challenge would be minimal.

Rewards: 1 T4B T4CC shards

Weekly, possibly daily Gold quest: This doesn't have to be on the level of prior gold quests say 60-80k if daily but with the current requirements ranking 5*s with 6*s to come gold should never really be a resource we battle to get. again have difficulties from easy - legendary.

Mini AQs: A smaller map for 5 players from an alliance that have spare characters & Time to run it this should have 30min timers & would have a similar feel to a dungeon run in a MMO & again have variable difficulty. This map should use normal questing energy but only 1 - 3 depending on difficulty.

Rewards: 3-5* Shards, t4B shards, T4CC shards (random)

Prestige Duels: Alongside the usual duel have a 'Prestige' duel where your top 3 Prestige champs face off against the opponents top 3. Will allow us to face off against some of the champs we see in others profiles that aren't there Profile Pic.

Rewards: 3 x current duel ie same as a current arena battle with a 1.5x bonus reward thrown in if you win all 3 fights.

I'm sure there are some other great ideas out there please leave yours in the comments!

@Kabam Miike hope this helps the game team I know the players would love a bit of extra content.