**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sigil Question

So, I recently became UnCollected (with lots of help from you guys, so thanks!).

I did this Saturday night. I bought the sigil about 2 weeks ago with expiring google play credit, so I have two weeks left.

I see the stuff in the store has unlocked, but will my weekly solo event change as well?

Currently it shows as ‘Test of The Conquerer’ , but will it switch over to UnCollected when it refreshes in less than an hour?

Also does anyone know what the UnCollected rewards look like?

This is my first month with the sigil. I recently made the switch from a galaxy to an iPhone so I had to spend all the google play credit before switching devices so I went a lil spend happy in the store.

For those of you with the sigil, do you find it useful each month? Trying to decide if it’s worth keeping.

Comments

• SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    My assumption is that it will change to Test of the Uncollected after the rest. For all the Milestones, it gives...
    600 5* Shards, 75 Units, 2 1/2 PHCs and 1 full Energy re-fill. (Also some ISOs, and Gold Crystals but they're meh).

I personally think the price can be at least Halved or cut a fourth at the very least. It does give nice bonuses, especially with the faster energy and more invent space, and of course the ISO Market but I'm not sure if it justifies the full price.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    It is worth it for just the extra storage alone !!! Keep pushing and get cavalier and then you will see a big change in your items worth!