**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Labrynth?

How the heck are you supposed to beat any of labrynth. I have awakened five star champions on level four and cannot even get the first boss past 99 percent before all five are ko’d. This is supposed to be challenging i understand but what is going on with this. Has anyone who has beaten it gound a trick.

Comments

• Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Plenty of people have beaten labyrinth. Some even with a 4* ÆGON. I can personally only beat red hulk and star lord but in my honest opinion if it takes you 5 champs to take down 1% you aren't ready
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    If you have awakened 5* champs at rank 4 and can’t even get Red Hulk down past 99% I’m afraid the problem is your skill level. You need specific champs to have a realistic run at LoL without spending huge amounts of units, and even those should be at r5 by this stage, but you should be able to at least beat Red Hulk with r4 champs. If you can’t, you simply need to get better at the game, and specifically more consistent. All it takes to beat Red Hulk is continually baiting his SP1 and the odd parry or intercept to keep his power up. There’s nothing more to it than that, you just need to be able to sustain a long combo. This content is very much beatable, but you have to be ready for it. You are clearly not, so leave it alone, don’t worry about it, and come back to it when you are.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    I get rulk down to 88% with my 5/50 star lord