**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up - 6* Sunspot or 5* Claire Voyant

Pretty much that I have both undupped, I am torn between Sunspot to r2 or Claire to r4 and then r5 .

I have 3 mutants ranked up (5* Omega Red r5, 5* Colossus r5, 6* Sabretooth r2)
I have just 1 mystic ranked up (5* Mephisto r5) also Magik and Man Thing at r4

what would you say is best?

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    sunspot, he is amazing and a 6r2 will help nmore than a r4 5 star
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I have a r5 sunspot and I absolutely love him.
  • Options
    Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    mgj0630 said:

Well I do agree with the other comments that Sunspot is amazing, and 6* are obviously the future, I'm actually going to suggest BWCV for two reasons:

1) You have a few great mutants at high ranks already.
    2) BWCV is flat out amazing! I pulled her in December, took her straight to R5, and she's become a go to on my roster for virtually any type of content. Great regen capability, amazing power gain if you're fighting someone immune to her bleed, poison, or incinerate debuffs. Can place buff immunity on opponents (better than stagger in my opinion, cause it prevents any buff for the duration it's active, unlike stagger that prevents one buff, then goes away). And her nullifies are so easy. She's also suicide friendly if you wanted to run those with your OR. AND, as if that's not enough, adding her to your team gives EVERYONE 10% attack against villian champs. Imagine pairing that up with Blade's danger sense when he's got the Trinity present.

BWCV is an incredible champ. She's got my vote for you all day.

THank you!!! Quick question, is she usefull against character who do not have any immunities?
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Yes, she is, she just doesn't build up her charges to nullify as easily, and when she runs out of charges, she can't nullify anymore.

That's another aspect of her sp2 that is useful, cause that puts the buff immunity on them, so even though she may be out of charges to nullify, her sp2 prevents them from activating any new buffs.
  • Options
    JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    I have 6* sunspot and love using him. Didn’t hesitate to take him to R2 and definitely don’t regret it. Use him in tons of content.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Cant say much about BWCV as I dont have her. I do have 6*R2 sunspot though. He is AWESOME. Great incinerate damage, lots of crit's. Really enjoy his animations as well. Has become a regular on my questing team.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Suicides bw no suicides sunspot