**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regeneration champions

Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 634 ★★★
I'm trying to find a 2019-20 list of the best regen champions. Does anyone know a link or be willing to name a few please? I'm a moron so I can't post a screenshot. The starburst node in act 4 chapter 3 is literally killing me & I'm trying to save my units & potions. I would really appreciate any help

Comments

• Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    X23
    Wolverine
    Omega with life steal
    I know more will chime in
  • Options
    @MorbidAngle @Ajisdope - thanks. Only have a 2* wolverine & 3* X23 but I do have claire voyant & namor. What about Ultron or GR? I have them both too
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Yes, both of them too. Ultron is double immune, but doesnt cause alot of damage. Many people like GR, but I never really used him enough. Only have him as high as a 4*.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Do you mean best champions with regen or for regen? For regen would be the wolverines ghost rider bwcv omega ultron blade
    With regen would be omega bwcv namor Hyperion blade
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Really appreciate the help. I'm still pretty new & haven't figured out all the synergies & other stuff yet
  • Options
    Another question. Can someone please explain bwcv and regeneration? I just tried a starburst node & she lost all her energy. Totally clueless