**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Gwenpool still brilliant?

Simple question: is she still worth r4 or r5 as 5*? I’ve read many posts praising her virtues, but they’re 1 or 2 years old. Does she still cut it in 2020? Objectively, regardless of the perspective ‘dude if you like her rank her up’? Currently at r3 awakened. Than you all.

Comments

• Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    I have just r4-ed her and she is very fun. With the armor break she does 5.5 k medium crits and she has a very nice enervate. However, she lacks utility. Of course, her ability accuracy reduction is amazing and the ability to not die from specials is also nice but that's not enough to compete with Aegon and Nick Fury. But if you don't have them you can rank her, she is very fun and an excelent Thing and Invisible woman counter.
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    edited January 2020
    McFernie said:

Simple question: is she still worth r4 or r5 as 5*? I’ve read many posts praising her virtues, but they’re 1 or 2 years old. Does she still cut it in 2020? Objectively, regardless of the perspective ‘dude if you like her rank her up’? Currently at r3 awakened. Than you all.

She is Worth the R4 as a 5* but not the R5 as she lacks utility.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

McFernie said:

She is Worth the R4 as a 5* but not the R5 as she lacks utility.
    Agreed, although I am not sure how much her bleed damage increases going to rank five.
  • Options
    McFernieMcFernie Posts: 83
    Thanks for feedback