**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Celebrate the Year of the Rat with our Lunar New Year Event

13»

Comments

• Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Crkwest said:

What is thiiis? 1*s? You get past that difficulty a couple of days in, and the players at that level already have enough content to do! This has to be a mistake. Would be nice to get some insight from a mod

Players at that level already have enough content? Lol they get 1 monthly event quest and sometimes 1 side event quest where as end players have the option to do every difficulty.. You also have the option to not participate and miss out on the chance at shards and units..some people are never happy.. You get 200 units or so just auto battling through it its sad you feel new players should be locked from that
  • Options
    EatChrisEatChris Posts: 7
    I asked earlier but got no response to my gifting issue
    I gave out my tickets right after they came in then immediately went to the Lunar Quest to get more. After 2 levels, none of my awarded tickets are available for gifting.
    Please help me resolve this issue.
  • Options
    EatChrisEatChris Posts: 7
    Continuing my earlier comment.
    Did I start gifting and the Lunar Quest too early? Am I missing an obvious error on my part? Please let me know, I earned 6 envelopes that I cannot find to gift.
    Please help.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Is it possible despite your progression in the game to achieve all the milestones in the Lunar Event within the 14 days?
  • Options
    PatientZeroPatientZero Posts: 15
    EatChris said:

I asked earlier but got no response to my gifting issue
    I gave out my tickets right after they came in then immediately went to the Lunar Quest to get more. After 2 levels, none of my awarded tickets are available for gifting.
    Please help me resolve this issue.

Question, did you complete it or 100% it? If I recall, you get envelopes to open for simply completing but fixing envelopes for the latter.
  • Options
    Very good
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    Will there be an event this year ?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

I don't have the event. Is there something wrong?

look at the original post date
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

oooh seems cool

This is from a year ago
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    A lunar new year event would be cool though 👀
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    How many members would it take to complete all milestones in the ticket gifting alliance event?

I know it’s not 30, couldn’t remember from the past years

I’m sure the real post will be added this week if not sooner
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    What the hell..i thought it was an announcent I missed. Please don't revive year old threads.
  • Options
    IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    3 2 1 Thread Closed 😜😜😜
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    All this fuss sounds amazing but I haven't received any thing yet nor any quest. Same old calendar and quests??????
This discussion has been closed.