**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 collector

I'm on 5.2.6 right now I have a duped stark Spidey and a duped blade both at rank 4 and I have ghost Rider for the synergies will those three be enough to take down the collector or should I wait to get better champs?

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    You'll probably be able to take him down, just make sure you got a good stash or revives, units, and potions
  • Options
    Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Ok thanks I'll probably potion farm in realm of legends and do you know a good place to farm revives?
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★

Ok thanks I'll probably potion farm in realm of legends and do you know a good place to farm revives?

Solo Missions are a good source. Level Up, Hero Use & Arena Wins.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I had them (Trinity) for my run and they were okay.
    It would be good to bring a better burst damage champ (Hulk, Corvus, etc) for the actual Collector fight.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    As long as you're fine using revives, use burst champs and a few revives should have him down
  • Options
    Thanks for all the help guys was able to pull it off with minimum unit usage I think about 180 or so was able to smash it out and it feels so good to finally be UNCOLLECTED!
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Thanks for all the help guys was able to pull it off with minimum unit usage I think about 180 or so was able to smash it out and it feels so good to finally be UNCOLLECTED!

Congrats ..

I just cleared him a week ago with my 2nd acct, main mvp was 4* r5 Morningstar :)
    (had Mephisto synergy, started with L1 ..., got 1 combo, tossed L1 ... managed to get the L1 off 2-3 times per fight .. her L1 really tickles, let me tell ya .. lol )
  • Options
    dot_ditto said:

Congrats ..

I just cleared him a week ago with my 2nd acct, main mvp was 4* r5 Morningstar :)
    (had Mephisto synergy, started with L1 ..., got 1 combo, tossed L1 ... managed to get the L1 off 2-3 times per fight .. her L1 really tickles, let me tell ya .. lol )
    Nice! I don't have an 4* morning star though also I forgot to say this but with the shards I got I was able to get a 5* hero and it was aegon I heard he has to be duped high sig though so whatever still a great champ