**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for alliance map 5x5

About me

- active in map5 in an alliance that was 225million points that gave lots of map6 crystals and t2a from honor reward.

- Former leader decided it was an wide decision to kick me out because of an hearing surgery , as I’d like to call it “rebirth of hearing” that’s going to happen at May 16th 2020. Mainly because we don’t know how the strength level after the surgery would look like, but I think I got kicked a bit too early haha.

- I live in Sweden.
- Internship at restaurant, but never been a problem with AQ movement.

- thanks to my beloved Clairevoyant I am now able to buy rank up materials from glory store per weeks without touching, most often like 95% of times, healing/revives potions. Slowly working my way to r4-5 all 5* champions I’ve got in my collection without opening 5* shard crystals. Why am I doing it? Because of diversity system hence the reason I’ve decided to r5 any champions. It’s a win win situation as I do arenas so the more points then the better.

- looking for alliance that do AQ focused only on 5x5 somewhere around 200 million points so I can continue gaining t2a shards income from the honor reward and map6 crystals per weeks.

- According to Aunt Mai’s website, my prestige is 8081,8 and still growing thanks to Clairevoyant making things easy in AQ.

- Line ID: father_of_death
display name: Daddrieda
Picture looks like: a picture of my German Belgian Shepherd/Siberian Husky dog looking all majestic.

- if anything just ask in LINE PM.

Comments