**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 5* or r2 6* and General Progression help

Hey everyone. I would appreciate some advice as to where to go with my roster I use 5* stark, enhanced, 5* cmm, 5* fury, 5* Iceman, and 6* venom on my normal team for quests
I'm nearing my second t5bc so I could rank 2 venom but should I focus on something else instead
Also general help is always appreciated (I haven't completed any variant but have completed act 5)
Thanks all!

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Taking a 6* to R2 requires 3 T5BC (not sure if typo or if you were unaware of that). Honestly, you can't go wrong with any of those choices, although I'd personally wait on the R5 Fury until he is awakened (he only needs his sig at level 1). Venom will help a lot with the XL variant.
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    I dont really think its necessery to take Venom to R2. He does hes job fine at rank 1 lvl 25 if you ask me.
    I will keep my 5* at rank 4 forever probably.

For rank 5 my first one was Nick Fury and he is just so awesome. I love him. He makes short work of anything that bleeds.
    Besides that you got a 5* CMM too. For me she's gonna be my next rank 5. After her ramp up she makes short work of anyone more or less.
    So naturally, i would go with nick or danvers.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    If you only have two T5B, you can only do 5R5, not 6R2.

If your Nick Fury/Stark Spidy are awaken, I would suggest you to have him rank 5 first. Otherwise, you’d better preserve your T5B for later use.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Go for cmm
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Worrying about ranking 6*s before you even have one R5 is silly unless you have one of the no brainers like domino, corvus, warlock, ghost, etc... and don't have the 5* version. Build a strong 5* roster before you even start to worry about 6*s
  • Options
    Bc10551Bc10551 Posts: 52
    Oh lol I thought it took 2 for a 6* to r2 and 3 for R5 5* oops thanks for that clarification. Hopefully I can get a skill ag from the acorn event or tech for starky or else I will just go for CMM. Thanks all!