Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

2016/2015 skill gem

I have 2 skill 3-4 rank up gems one is for 2015 the other is for 2016. Who would you use it one and why? Not a lot of options...

Comments

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 580 ★★
    These are my options but also tell me if there is someone you would save for

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    2015 Winter Soldier to pair him with Void

2016 BPCW

No great options unfortunately
    Yeah if only Gwen pool was 2016 :(
    That would’ve been nice. However she’s still avoiding me and I have a Ancient title lol
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 303 ★★
    Tbh, WS with KM synergy is a beast (which for some reason people still don't get). I'd definitely r4 him.
    WS and KM synergy is pretty good I agree.
    Yeah but I have no kill monger past a 3 star so if I do want it’ll be in hopes that one day I’ll pull him I also do not have void past a 4*
    These gems are nice but I wish I could pull a diff class I have had 3 cosmic 2 skill and 1 science
    I have a few too. Was gonna rank Hulkbuster after the buff but got a 6* recently. Still holding on different classes. Nothing crazy to rank