**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I awaken with my 5* mutant gem?

MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
I already have omega red awakened.

Who should I awaken with my 5* mutant gem? 34 votes

Archangel
50%
PantherusNZFR33_HUG5PeterQuillXxLoganTDCxXMarvel2289Cx8VoltolosRockypantherxMarvzeliusAngusMac279DarkMalachi2Skydad23BonzodavidPyrdaPlinkoOcs06Prakhar_82 17 votes
Namor
26%
Lvernon15ChampioncriticiceC408YcatsFabwiziValBr111Nightbat2164dlaiAlyzan 9 votes
Sunspot
5%
therealspidermanPablo276 2 votes
Havok
0%
Iceman
2%
Mattmillernw 1 vote
Emma frost
2%
Spity68 1 vote
Sabretooth
0%
Wolverine (x-23)
0%
Domino
11%
BrokenH_I_ZJust_grindingZAHIDMALIK1588 4 votes
Other (please comment)
0%

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Namor
    It's a close match between namor and archangel, but since omega red can fulfill the role of damage over time, namor can help you fulfill the role of Ignoring unavoidable damage from some abilities.
  • Options

It's a close match between namor and archangel, but since omega red can fulfill the role of damage over time, namor can help you fulfill the role of Ignoring unavoidable damage from some abilities.

Thanks, but isn’t archangel better than namor, especially considering namor is getting nerfed?
  • Options
    PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Archangel
    It's a tough call between AA and namor. Yes namor is getting a slight nerf. But not to his sig ability. AA isn't nearly as good without his dupe. But with it he absolutely wrecks anybody who isn't immune to bleed or poison. That neurotoxin is deadly and absolutely shuts down and melts opponents. No matter who you pick though both need high sig levels.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Plinko said:

It's a tough call between AA and namor. Yes namor is getting a slight nerf. But not to his sig ability. AA isn't nearly as good without his dupe. But with it he absolutely wrecks anybody who isn't immune to bleed or poison. That neurotoxin is deadly and absolutely shuts down and melts opponents. No matter who you pick though both need high sig levels.

Really? I heard that archangel only needs about 50 sig levels, enough to get around 25% ability accuracy reduction per neuro?
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Archangel
    AA-ron only needs to be woke for his Neurotoxins to prevent all regen. If you want to use him for AA Reduction then you need to get his sig level up until it gets to ~33% so that 3 Neuro = AA gone. Namor, on the other hand, really needs Sig 200 so that he's reflecting 100%
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Archangel
    I so want to pick Iceman for his triple immunity; but AA can end a battle in less than a minute with his bleeds, poisons and neurotoxins.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Archangel
    Namor is getting nerfed, but if you really like him, rank him up.
    If not, AA for the win.
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Domino
    havok or sunspot are also great options