**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help!! My 5 star pool is terrible!!

I’ve been playing this game for quite awhile now and I’ve managed to get some 5 stars yet I don’t think any of them are good. If you guys could help me with who I should rank up it will be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Magik, Killmonger, and Venom the Duck are all terrific champs worthy of ranking as high as possible. This is FAR from the worst early 5* roster I've ever seen.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Magik, Killmonger, and Venom the Duck are all terrific champs worthy of ranking as high as possible. This is FAR from the worst early 5* roster I've ever seen.

You forgot Voodoo, Carnage, Star-Lord and Gwenpool. Even Hawkeye is amazing. This is a great roster
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    you've definitely got some champions in there that are well used by the community; I'll say that much. In the end, who in the game is 'good' should be a choice made by you. Maybe take some advice from other, potentially more experienced players, but don't just blindly follow their advice either.
    A fair number of players have done unorthodox rankups and made use of those champions to great effect. Swedeah L (see his youtube channel) has ranked up Kamala Khan, Gambit, Howard the Duck and a few more iirc, Idelest (who is now inactive on youtube but he does have content up there too) has ranked up Sentry and used him to great effect, and other people (some more well-known than others) have ranked up champions such as Magneto, Ronan (people usually don't rank him up because he can 'cheese' certain buff-heavy fights at almost any rank), Man-Thing, and there are probably a bunch of others out there.
    Don't get me wrong; the community knows a lot of good things, but in the end you should first view this as a game, not a work placement. Enjoy yourself. Even if that means you don't invest into the champions that are widely agreed to be the Most Effective™️
  • Options
    PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Yep. All trash. Better rank up king groot cuz that's the best you're gonna get
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    This is a decent roster. You're just being picky.
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    I struggle to believe that you don’t think any of those champs are good. Just watching any tier list video will tell you that you have 7 or 8 legitimately decent champions on that roster that can deal with a lot of the game’s content at your level.

But in case you genuinely don’t know, here are your champs that are worth ranking and why;

Magik, Voodoo - power control, nullify
    Killmonger - true strike
    VtD - ramp up for questing
    Carnage, Star Lord - ramp up within individual fights
    Gwenpool - just a high damage dealer, but can also enervate

You can also throw Hawkeye in there as another reliable power control champ, but he’d be behind KM and Gwenpool in terms of ranking up. But with that roster you can cause a lot of damage, are in a great spot for questing, and also have some utility with KM and your mystic champs in particular. It’s a good roster. Far better than average.