**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 5 Basic Catalysts. Where? How? Why? WHERE?

My 5* champs have been stuck on rank 4 for a while now, and all because of these Tier 5 Basic Catalysts. Help please...

Comments

• Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Uncollected EQ. Glory store. War if you finish high enough in season. Act 6. Monthly events tend to have them available now at higher levels, such as Acornocopia this month in both the store and in the rewards. It’s just a matter of playing at a sufficiently high level, both in single player and AQ/AW, and being able to complete the relevant content.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Higher level AQ, act 5/6 story mode content, Uncollected event quest and monthly side quests usually.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Are you in an alliance getting 20m each AQ 5 day run? If so, you can get 2 t5b in 6 months if you buy 2 t5b a week from the glory store.
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★

So what you guys are saying is never then? Lol...

What sort of level are you playing at? If you have a handful of r4 champs there’s no reason you can’t at least be in a decent alliance that allows you to get T5b from the glory store through AQ. If you’re not at the point yet where you can 100% the UC EQ, you’re just not at the level yet where you can reliably get T5b. In which case just keep practising and improving, and you’ll get there eventually. If you are at that level, challenge yourself and go for Act 6. Providing you have a counter to Crossbones it’s essentially just a step up from the techniques that you should already largely have down.

• Options

So what you guys are saying is never then? Lol...

What sort of level are you playing at? If you have a handful of r4 champs there’s no reason you can’t at least be in a decent alliance that allows you to get T5b from the glory store through AQ. If you’re not at the point yet where you can 100% the UC EQ, you’re just not at the level yet where you can reliably get T5b. In which case just keep practising and improving, and you’ll get there eventually. If you are at that level, challenge yourself and go for Act 6. Providing you have a counter to Crossbones it’s essentially just a step up from the techniques that you should already largely have down.

I'm not UC yet. Completed Act 4. Just started Act 5 the day before yesterday. I know about the glory store, I have bought some from there. I was just wondering if there was anywhere else I could be getting them. But it would appear that becoming UC is the only way...