**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need 1* Hulk for varient 4

Can you please give just one star Hulk for varient 4 can't pull him from those 2* crystals already wasted like 1300+ unit's still no 1* hulk what kind of randomisation is these...! Always pulled different 1*s except hulk. This is totally unfair why don't you just put all the 1*s in store for " x. " unit's.

Comments

• The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    Focus on other content.
  • I don't even remember whether I had 1* Hulk or not. Only thing I remember that I never sold my champs. Never mind not going to purchase those stupid 2* crystal again now will try to clear varient 2 and 1.
  • However I do have other 1*s except him
  • Can you please give just one star Hulk for varient 4 can't pull him from those 2* crystals already wasted like 1300+ unit's still no 1* hulk what kind of randomisation is these...! Always pulled different 1*s except hulk. This is totally unfair why don't you just put all the 1*s in store for " x. " unit's.

Sure just ask for a 100% completion also. Your fault you sold. The content is always there so tough luck, that’s life there are no free handouts.
    Hahaha...! You're so funny..! I am not asking for free already mentioned more than 1300 units are wasted for just a 1*. Their should be better way to get him
    . I could have completed V2 with those unit's that's what I am doing now.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    What does the caustic temper node does that all summoners want a 1* hulk for for variant 4 exploration
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    All this fuss about Hulk is about 2 things, the caustic tempter and bleed paths in variant 4 3.2. Without spending an inordinate amount of units you need a poison immune champ, that leaves Hulk and Vision. You can push through the bleed path with Black Panther or Gamora with some luck. Compounding the problem is the caustic temper node doing 90% less damage without a Fury, that leaves Hulk.

Whilst I have Hulk and have explored variant 4, I do empathize with others due to this poor design. Especially if you never sold Hulk, but just never got him.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    It is roughly 800 hits per champ on caustic temper path using vision.
    Roughly 10 revives on magik using bleeders (I used black panther and wolverine) and going kamikaze before death from caustic temper and limbo. This fight is particularly irksome. Lazily designed unit/resource dump.

Without 1* Hulk, the 3 caustic temper mordo fights and the caustic temper path aren't enjoyable at all. It's an arduous trudge through it.

But to be fair, the resources to complete the three paths can be acquired within 2-3 weeks without spending anything.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Good ole RNG.....now 1* hulk is a “god tier” must have champ.......😂😂😂

Glad I’ve got one sitting in a box at the bottom of my trophy case.