**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are the absolute best counters to map 5 Scarlett Witch?

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★

Just looking at warlock on paper(don't own one), but he looks like he would be a perfect counter for that Scarlett Witch. Is my thinking right with this?

Any other champs that are great for this fight?

Comments

• Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111
    Sentinal works well with Heal Blocks on Sp1
  • xMASCxxMASCx Posts: 1
    void is the best
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Hulk Ragnarok Also an option
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Most poison immune and a lot who aren't works. I use Hulk Rags.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    My alliance is not super high..starting prestige of around 8k but i use my 5/50 quake for her and unless i mess up it's usually a one shot..i dont try to mess around with stun immune style..just parry and heavy charge and she gets her down..and during science week,i have even cleared both the SW minis with quake
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Red Hulk destroys her as well
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    Quake. Supereasy with her. You dont even need to shake, works perfect with parries.
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    I really like Rulk for her. He gets to 10 heat charges so fast with her being a mystic and the occasional poison proc.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    Gladiator Hulk, Red Hulk, also Cap IW with a Skill and maybe a tech champ on the team can work pretty well

But basically any poison immune champ should be able to take her down
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    With ghost its easy as well.
    Omega too + he is nice on SW weeks bc there are almost no robots.

Omega/ST/Rulk is the perfect team for that week